"Paradise is here. Only we destroy it"
~F.H.
I am no longer in the mind of one who wants to meet anyone. I am part of the mine of several whom have identified themselves through hearing with their eye. They are I and they are mind. Mined. Mayan eyes and ears of this institution.
Con science
Whoever said, or rather whoever asked "Why is it you always find whatever it is you are looking for in the last p lace you look?" and they were so close but cannot be given a cigar worthy of they are until the finest are made legal. Writing Wrongs Worst...
because I never understood the purpose of "hitting them where it hurts" (unless they openly and onestly communioned that specific ink. Cause if they have not I call that a sucker punch be cause I seed the closest that can be possible to the truth, without going over. I did not choose this, trust me, it was not ever my intentions but rather choice I made to make my life easier. Being looked in the eye and still told the lie was the only thing that had the capacity to break me. There was no point in going over, every single time I was sent back or else ball was abruptly stopped like a skate board's attempt to roll over a pebble. The in earth's hush of the accident never allowed to gain enough momentum to carry over the wall and it only took 2 or three times of slamming into for me to realize that is not an experience that I care for. It's painful, it hurts and believe me there are injuries that time can never heal. My left hip and left ankle remember the shocks and replay that memory as if it were the day it happened every time anything just comes close to hitting the spot (and believe me I DO NOT mean hitting the spot in a good way)
I am talking about having titanium wood screws in my hip placed there permanently to hold things together temporarily when the skeletal support system had been crushed.
I am talking about joints that don't ever get to go back to the way it was after the damage is done.
Places of incarceration where being confined to the area is not the bad part but rather the company you have to keep while there. The places where it feels as if one bad piece of fruit spoils the whole experience except nobody cares because jail is supposed to be a deterrent against illegal activity.
while I can understand the logic behind the indifference it is the denial of its existence that turns my mind to a one way street which my body will also travel eventually (no matter what lock is placed in attempt to keep any part of my movements from moving)
I do not have to wait for high waters or you to destroy paradise because I am not aware of anything that stops electrons from orbiting exactly the paths they are supposed to. Lack of Love can slow it down but I don't believe things have ever been slowed to a stop and only because a person takes a glance of a look do they not see it in motion (either that or they do not play a large enough part in the grand scheme of things to understand that our thousand takes a thousand times and even then is not one of their milliseconds when referring to time and if you are not in pain the norm is to not care.
Why?
Why?
Why?
because if you do not care then you do not see we are far more than connected we are a part of them
because if you are indifferent without exhausting alternate ways you do not understand ANY flow of ANY current.
because if you were at a point where you could be taught to understand you would already be exhausting alternatives and cjecking them off one way at a time and keeping track of what others call meaningless details because you understand those who only assign meaning to things if it directly affects them even though they will be indirectly dealt the consequences to their indifferent actions.
LB IB (EL-BEE EYE-BEE)
in full disclosure it should be known that I have NEVER read ANY of the works (in it's entirety, but skimmed or partially read many) considered scriptures by ANY denomination of ANY religion
in full disclosure it should be known that I have never set foot in ANY of the restricted physical p laces that ANY denomination of ANY religion considers to be sacred (except for that of my own heart, which is a place that I have reached a limit of how much I can understand yet it does not stop me from trying) I may not gain any more insight on myself or my heart but nearly all the time I entertain the idea that I had been wrong during the entire process, it's just that I get a feeling of relief after each and every process.
L & V
as letters are the next closest thing to what some people recognize as symbols for their understandings of the truth as they believe it.
I believe I have found friends who I consider to be "Free T Hinkers"
which brings me a sense of relief, a calm
A C A L M
some much needed rest, as I (for the nice time) feel rest assured that with less than 3 years til New Dawn delivers New Day that those who feel it worth the while to brace for it is entrance into this world and that those who know will take the steps to pre-pair
because while it has been long awaited, needed and I feel is will be a good thing but still every lyric poem and fore-shadowing feelings that ever communicated anything along the lines of "no joke, it will shake more than you have ever known or felt the shook and will give new meaning to rocking anything but it cannot be avoided although there will be those that will believe the very lies they tell themselves with regularity in attempt to not have to deal with the coming"
and in reality that is a rather harsh wording of simply stating that whatever happens, happens and it is up to each of us as individuals to accept or deny the happenings that happen.
either way, which ever camp works best for you to reside in or feels like the only option to anybody, it does look, sound and feel to me that many who think there is no way it will knock them or their knowledge down to circular round.
And if it turns the way it looks, sounds and feels to me then it will be a rude awakening for those who have no understanding or respect for the power of waves singularly, I will feel bad for them when all four waves hit and roll through all kinds of crazy synchronized, harmonized and in phazed ways and ripple over and out every kind of opposed timing imaginable.
And when every note in between the perfect end and imperfect end at either end of the entire spectrum gets sounded all at the same time is when the hammer will get knocked off the surface drum it has for so long been sensitive to differentiating waves that vibrate all oceans of molecules.
The silence will be beautiful
nothing will have actually stopped, but the cease of all the unnecessary suffering accepted by this world in the name of status quo. The peace that was promised will soon be delivered
ironically the waves that carry them were given the names of Primary, Secondary, Rayleigh and Love
God I Love Horse :)
QUA TURN AIRY
just for today though,
Happy Hallowed Eve Everybody
HH EE
It's a beautiful prose poem, dusti.
ReplyDeleteAloha from Honolulu Dusti
ReplyDeleteComfort Spiral
><}}(°>
Thank You Ruthi!
ReplyDeleteAloha Cloudia
ReplyDeleteoh how life ,could open up to give fresh start ,to love ,share our lives as we both know and believed it should been ,I been trying get back to you ,
ReplyDeletethe days turned to months
now my heart weeps ,as I can't feel you ,near as always held .
I am scared
I never wanted ,you out my life ,Listen to many things ,you speak of me .
maybe I've loss
A Truth that beats with my own Heart ,will be
You
Two Fools that kept pushing each other away
Two fools ,that wouldn't pick up a phone ,or talk
two fools ,with a smile
Let go
rest our lives
those two fools
will always feel those beats of
"our hearts "
wiping away my Tears ,Screaming with my complete Soul to be Heard
I Love You
My Dreams ,you will always be ,maybe in life ,couldn't be together ,as I would gave
was no one that was there to Listen
Was always there ,to fix me
Was none that accepted ,after hearing truth
there was many that was there to Judge
As ,it must of seemed ,my heart ,felt nothing
as must seemed things I done ,was heartless
dreams ,you shall be ,with me that ,holds no judging ,only accepting ,with love ,we always knew
Shadow!
ReplyDeleteof course you are loved!
you cannot tare a shadow away from a person, a torn shadow is where the term tornado comes from.
it's all good shadow, I am not entirely sure where all of what I pour out in these posts comes from. This one is true in that my hip was broken when I was 17. My ankle hurts worse and jail is like a different world.
Parts of me feel that I just want to scream because of my view of the world (which is pretty twisted sometimes and for certain only one angle)
I don't judge people shadow and you are like family, in my family I do not think there is a blacker sheep than me (and I am what most people refer to as caucasian so I am basically saying I am not anybody with authority to be judging anyone, I don't think anybody is in such a position these days)