Monday, October 4, 2010

i hope it is not true updated as I believe the years were equidistant

I remember her with very short blonde hair, slightly darker behind her ears and on the back of her neck.


she had a beautiful voice, I was jealous that she called you into dinner with song "suuupperr   supp-supp supper"  and slight dance and she walked, not really a dance but more of a glide as she followed the two of you inside.

Sometimes I wished my mom would sing like that, and the kids in our family do so some sort of dance step of a walk on our way to dinner.

but some things do elude me, while I know one was older and the other younger, I cannot say for sure who was closer in age. as of 18:30ish same day so same date as we have not yet made it to 24, For some reason I am thinking both were right around 2 years (in reference to difference to my age in years, at the time back in the day)

As I remember it the older sister was 2 years older than I, and the sister young I had two years above hers when our friendship had begun.

and I be damned I just some numbers in my as you may not believe this... but even in this day an age (after all that time had passed, their is stilll (in age that be a difference) almost exactly the same amount of time.

I could not fuckin believe it! the older sister still 2 years my senior, and I the same two years a senior to her lytle syster.

2+2 is four but the crazy shit is the both are fours in the hot Goddess depart on a scale of one until three

+ + Gorgeous pair of beautiful sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment