So hopefully that made things if nothing else, a little more clear.
I am just a little bit of a lunatic but refuses to obey lunar cycles. I will go back and label the 20% posts, but just know when I throw fits or tantrum it's just a squabble with either myself, the debil, an angel, Rumi's second cousin or whoever God thinks she is. It gets ugly sometimes because there is a mad dash to grab one of those 5 name tags off the table as soon as the recess bell rings. And while each label is totally and completely up for grabs every new day which ever name tag we wear, we wear for the whole day. It's like the sprint to get one of the new tricycles at as soon as nap times over except I am middle aged and some joker strings piano wire about neck height every time I pretend to sleep but then spring like a sprung coil when the tape of white noise stops playing which of course happens right before the pre-school teacher turns the lights back on. We all know it's the devil that ties the wire up. The very piano wire I and sometimes me gets decapitated by.
know body else can tie knots that will hold like that. The thing is EVERY SINGLE TIME I am one heart beat away from kicking his ass up and down the playground and the only thing stopping me is I have to wait for second to see who the unlucky bastard is that is unfortunately going to get a little more of a beat down then he/she deserves.
EVERY GOD DAMN TIME I am the one who gets stuck with the name tag that says "devil"
you have NO idea how frustrating that is. The only solace I get is to see Rumi's face when I get the best napper ribbon at the end of every week and everyday I'm drumming my fingers against my chest watching the clock with a eye-brow cocked and a shit eating grin whenever the teacher is not lookin.
So
in conclusion, every single one of us is well aware of our own flaws and short comings. Pointing it out in most cases (there are exceptions) is more or less the dickhead screaming at and yelling telling homosexuals how evil they and that they are going to freeze in hell when I know for damn sure after the waves come if God doesn't back-hand and forehand that hateful fucker I will use a closed fist on him.
so now that we are all on page 666 togather together at the same time I will remind you
1)I write rather sloppily and typos will not get fixed until a later date
2) Andrew Bird sings songs with lyrics composed just to taunt me (check him out while I scream you'll laugh)
3) and for the last time it's called CAKE, not bread. How can you call that bread and still say you are an honest person I will never know. If you are going to do just hap-hazardly-arbitrarily give things non-sensical names (like M. webster and his tangled web) than call doughnuts dough-bread
ppshhhhh.....I mean cheeeesus people.....these are the ladder days its time to get our shit together
I see a sea anemone
The enemy
See a sea anemone
And that'll be the end of me.
While the vicious fish was caught unawares in the tenderest of tendrils
Underneath her tender gills
I will become this animal
Perfectly adapted to the music halls
I will become this animal
Anomalous appendages
A non-animal
Hold on just a second
Don't tell me this one you know
I know this one I know this song
I know this one I love this song
Hold on just a second
Don't tell me this one you know
i know this one I know this song
I know this one I love this song
I know this one
Underneath the stalactites
The troglobites lost their sight
Uh oh
The seemingly innocuous plecostomus
though posthumus
They talk to us
They talk too much
See a sea anemone
The enemy
See a sea anemone
That'll be the end of me he has several albums
Vicious fish was caught unawares some songs he sings for
In the tend'rest tendrils me(lookhim up & see
Underneath her tender gills and his songs listed, then listen
and read) the is power in
I will become this animal hearing words you'd
Perfectly adapted to a music hall
I will become this animal otherwise miss
(you like that left
lane? eh M.L.)
Anomalous appendages
A non-animal
and and image for clouds idea
and then to be honest, I guess I should say that in a law a ways I am an idiot, an ni avenue (sometimes my daughters have to spell things out for me when other try subtle hints) Many times I am literally obvlivious (ve-li-ve-eyeh-us or OB) and I only get the concepts that are 2x4 upside the head (literally) or the hat-pin in the haystack (like reading Mayan, Aztec, Sanscrit, Native Australia, Egyptian and to a lesser extent American English and even less than that music) all by trial an error through close examination. Maybe sometime we should have a cup adorall and shit shat compare notes on each other.
Plus some of you are my favorite authors, vaudevillans broke politicans politishas I've ever not hadn't the chance to have not met smart ass

This post makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my all time favorite songs. Ever ever. I think he is brilliant! Have you seen the official music video of the song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT3_jTmL2i0
It felt necessary after I posted some "foot stomping and mouse throwing" tantrumming post (that i immediately deleted) but I don't know. Sometimes I wreak a lot of havoc online so i needed to wear his name tag for the day (and night which I had previously overlooked the benefits of that tag and just might accidentally arrive late and curse when I have to play the devil)
ReplyDeletebut really better that I do it then some cheeses freak :)
your a bad influence Ruthi
he is pretty amazing, we got one of his albums yesterday. My youngest likes him and Beruit because she plays the violin.