It is a crude/primitive/1st generation of X-Ray vision. When we can't see them (the Govt) we can hear them (and blind people see with their ears and as it turns out, so can we) When it is only nights darkness large funnels that act as oversized mechanical/bionic ears. You can see them by hearing them. And when walls block your view a stethoscope gives you the real X-ray vision as you can see through walls (with high quality stethoscope you can hear them /see them from anywhere)
I guess some may think I am occasionally a little weird. That's nothing, 4 years ago when I was drinking and using is when I realized I could see through walls with a stethoscope. It was a little hard to explain what I was doing and a co-worker definitely thought I was crazy when she stopped by to pick me up and I was on a step ladder, with a pumpcan pesticide sprayer in my hallway listening to the ceiling with a stethoscope.
Because I reeked of alcohol and my eyes dilated and flaming red she found it hard to believe I was exterminating bees.
Well, I was about to anyway. Turns out there were not any in the attic, so I didn't have to spray. She gave me a strange look when she asked what made me decide not to spray and I told her
"I didn't see any bees...in the attic....through the ceiling"
and I would tell you when I am fucking around, this one is 100% truth
but that does not add up to 110%...that was some stethoscope...
ReplyDeleteit was a nicey Brian . But they are fairly expensive.
ReplyDeleteThe extra 10% was God's hand in the midst of things, either that or it was the devil's doing. The jury is still out de-libbing on the decision regaurding that matter.
And whatever they are doing in that back room with those 6 or 8 people it seems to be taking forever! Wait a minute here comes one of them now although she seems a little out of it and for some reason she is grinning.
Oh god dammit! they are all grinning and the one who just lit up a cigarette INDOORS AGAINST FEDERAL LAW is the judge *sigh*
Looks like another hung jury
and so the whirld may never know if God is a little bit of a deviant, or the devil ain't really such a bad guy