I understand and believe the words it is just that I I still am initially somewhat uneasy in the presence of one eyed kitty cats, one eyed pyramids, and even two eyed kittens if the tips of either ear become visibly split (es-pull-lah-it)
three eyed people, places, things, ideas, idears, dreams, desires, anything and everythings I have an unwavering tolerance for and often acceptance of (though I understanding and take on things is one with a world of difference between tolerance and acceptance though both can exist on the same plane Tee (planet) at the same time and will little effort both live NOT in Disharmonious worlds.
for me it is all about spatial (special) arrangement of letters in ways that may be different from the order they were initially placed in (the notes the same but all s-u-s-t-a-i-n-e-d in-the-same-key-like-Mary-Poppins-when-she-has-to-give-verbal-instructions-when-she-is-singing-a-song-a-has-to-pause, but possibly different key)
letterally speaking a house could be built with
BB
CC
DD
...BV
...CZ and this house with same specs
...DT
......VV
......ZZ and this one too
......TT
and if you went to the county government office to get a permit to change any of those dwelling from one into any of the others listed there and he looks at me crazy telling me they are all the same houses I start to get a little bit annoyed when he thinks I am there with the intent to waste his time and as per usual I am not really the type of person to be controlled by any authority so when security arrived to escort me out of the building I willing and calmly complied as the security person is (and was then) female and coincidently very attractive. Walking with me to verify when I was off the property we engaged in a conversation that more or less was her wanting to hear my side of what that was all about.
Evidently the office I went to only dealt with specific aspects of spec house. Specifically a roof's pitch
that part I never intended to change nor was I going to
and so it came to pass that after very little examination of the facts, explicit blame was inarguably assigned to me in regards to the reason the situation escalated to the point it was now at.
That was how she stated her thoughts in conclusion for the reason she was walking and talking with me while doing her job which was to ensure I was immediately vacating the property.
being dedicated to her job she gave me her phone number and asked that I call her if I went back to that location.
No comments:
Post a Comment