here is how I went about answering this question for myself by myself presented in a way it might make sense to you (plus I couldn't figure out a way to post the image in my mind of seeing through what is presented on the surface, going through that, and then looking back.
So I scribbled with a fine point Permanent Marker made by Sharpie with Art & Creative Mate hyroglifics AP symbol of endorsement situated above that this black marker Conforms to ASTM D-4236
Nontoxic.
does that make sense?
the marker bled through the paper so that I could post a visual image of what was/is presented as well as what bled through the paper which is in principle what is seen when one sees through and then looks back.
here are the images, you can probably figure it out, but if you need me to I will snap visual moments in time (pictures) of both sides of the paper when the image is reflected by a mirror.
i forgot to say that a W hinged at the bottom when flipped or flopped is an M
when I only have my cell phone to snap a peek sure I do
so that my city kat espurrzz sing
jingle-G-angel-jingle
PS you've heard middle C, I let you know what the same sound is in fair to mid-land D
PPS Sounds that I hear are making it clear that you may make me get medieval on your ass
PPPS I hope not, however I know the rail translation so if you do not stop fucking around you will hear
the medieval, unfair and midland mid-evil cause medieval=mid-evil=middle E-bell
when the E-bell rings it does not stop, it's a rather unpleasant manner in which to have your bell rung



No comments:
Post a Comment