docked tails
doc doors
back doors
exit through trap doors
risque thoughts
turned actions scene
seen in un
intentional mine eyes did done
someone meant
eight hun eight
ada one ny sex
four poured without stopping
and I am here staring at you with my eye brows now furled as you are sleep walking but not moving you are frozen yet you know you are pouring but you don't stop as you are lost in only knowing that it what you know you are supposed to do. The wine I did not order that I didn't know you began filling my cup with as I was explaining unrelated things to my daughter.
until it started spilling. None of it on you of course you are not holding SOMEONE ELSES CUP like I was two minutes to midnight before you dumped ten gallons from a one liter bottle. Your wine over the edge of cup over my fingers and hand straight to the downward facing side of my wrist. Thinking it is following a keel on my arm that has NEVER been there as no keel on my arm exists. This creek you created has yet to stop, because you have not attempting to defy gravity and really, it is a very fine attempt *almost* successful but loosing drip drops the entire way til it rolls past my elbow and decides to abandon a ship that does not has not will not exist as I am not wood knot would never could be or should be but tranced waiter hear evidently think he definitely should.
the bottle is empty
it stopped long ago
weeks and now months
why are you still frozen
your persons think there's a show to begin
knuckle head canuck le led
here does not see
I am still here just stairing
as the waiter his deed
of negligence is unabided unabated unpunished he wins
as if never a drop
hit anything but tippy top
of the wine glass
put into my hand
without any answer from me her words were "will you hold this for a sec"
what in the whirled do you persons think you are doing? you saw it all you were holding her hand as first the girl and then the waiter soley responsible for some concocted sham. Yes i can see you've been waiting and waiting for these day to happen however amigo amigas amigan clearly it is you persons who do not understand that I do have a clue and I'm telling YOU who think I am a member remembering your frigid hand. I see you waiting for the rota dial to finish its reset but HELLO are you stupid? blind? honestly really and truly this shockingly slow? i will let you in on a secret that is my left pinkie holing the nine, spinning back the wheel to the silver crescent moon stop. I reset before, and I'll do it again and in case you did not notice I am not anywhere near even a half-life of lies you tell them I am. You are bringing in more and more people for far away states well I've some news for your friends I DO NOT KNOW HER NOR WHO SHE IS and believe me and please pardon my 13 words in Spanish because for the last time I do not espeekae Gibberish neither do i mumbleyed out French, frenchy, francious fransuewah do you now comprehend? Capiche my fine feather underweathered bald eagle whom I had held in high regard never meant to offended it is your God Damned Mother Fucking Friends I cannot stand I long ago calmly explained I am VERY aware of THOUSANDS of systems let alone the TWO your idiot muck fucking no understand spelled written typed sang lyrics sky writed to look like the cloud good for you as i see you have quite a handle on two while I am working on the one after a grand. So maybe you could tell your pals that if they think for a split second that "he has no idea what he is up against"
EXCUSE ME DIP SHIT, I understand how a miracles immune system works frontwards and backwards it is your doctors and the whole business who doesn't know their ass from a wholes hole in a doughnut nor do they know it from a wholes hole in it's entirety. Yeah I am aware of the elecmetrical roots and the spine they run down "everything firing in time on time never missing a beat"
I unfunderstand most systems of charges, circles, allah of the land and circular cycles written in sand spoken by the wind and where it ALL began. MY HEAR rings in the good the bad and the ugliest of uglies but just the lies by themselves they scream to me that YOU do not understand you are only lying to yourself oh person who are not and because no matter what I say or do i do not understand what the fuck is the matter with you and the main reason your name to me was not given as friend. How about buddy ol pal will that work for you? just know that if you do not YOURSELF check and recheck when you continue on me as you have been it may take forever but I will eventually be forced to obliterate, shatter, break beyond repair EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUS KNOWS and buddy ol pal there is not one iota of anything remotely good or positive in that process and to be honest it will break my heart. It is not that I do not like you, it is that you fail to even attempt to think about beginning to understand.
and it is very quickly becoming apparent I have nearly exhausted all avenues, airways, waterways, tunnels in on through over under zigging znd zagging even ways not physically travelling but only picturing the lands in mine mind that only mine imaginary thought imagined will ever begin to understand.
and you I am sure that I can understand from any angle and unfortunately you refuse to agree on anything other than how I am not right. Good luck to you buddy ol pals and your friends of friends. Strap that helmut on tight, batton down your hatches, if you have em and a way to light em you had better smoke em if you got em as it may very well be your last chance to do anything
No comments:
Post a Comment