My dog Winnah is allergic to digital cameras
and I am allergic to her getting her picture shot without the collars they are required by law to be wearing. Please, you have my permission to borrow the images of their registered collards.
Do us all a favor and Edit them back into the iomages and then I will not have to learn you (teachery) the very harsh lesson of discretion.
the "bite me" was slashed out inferring the replacement term of pardon.
I deleted my graphic comment, you should have all known that I do do these things. You basically have to click that you understand this before you can come to this o place (if you are an attractive woman and you come here I am probably going to at the very least dryhump your leg)
i mean.... it is not like the red/pink lipstick part was sticking out of the sheath. Sheath's my wolf, and was federale protected.
I am at a total loss for words
I am beside myself (standing next to a mirror)
oh yeah and unrelated I did figure out that language I was speaking in tongues in a while back. I herad their screams as they called out in pain.
dl dd and ds are dissenting cancer caused fake sugar with out all the calories in real sugar nor none of the good taste.
dis-aspartime
fare the well dl dd & ds
you should stand proud you served encoding well
just one more item from Sumday's agenda that I said I was not going to mention (of the MANY things in the grey be lack in white)
A *key* step in preparing an excellent Lasagna is in the boiling of the noodle (you will want them very aldente and rinsed with cold water) How many times have you have LasAgna, really good lasagna, it's just that the noodles were very overcooked and the texture would have been exquisite, if the all of the cumulative heat involved in the entire process were taking into consideration regarding the noodles and how long each step of exposure to energetic particles but also the steps of calming the excited states to get the noodle cookery to perfection ALTHOUGH I wouldn't asset that over cooked noodles by itself will ruin a dish.
Ohhh uh ummmm don't you worry your extra sinsory intercepting interjected writers head. YOU WILL GET YOUR LIST each and every part pinned with silver bullets that are shiny because when it counts and your in the know about the damaged lead does to our environment only silver shiny things get er done.
Lots O Silver.....n-a-a-a-h n-a-a-h n-a-h nah nah nah nah nah (echoing out for ever into outer space)
No comments:
Post a Comment