Friday, October 22, 2010

ok you were warned: you know my name

I am sure there is more that I don't know, than there is that I do. Whether such knowledge is pertinent or not is a mere mind yok, I am not sure if there is a word for justified arrogance when comparing my understanding of pertinent knowledge when comparing myself to you.

High and mighty, I am not unless it's to make you laugh, other than that?

not at all

I am tried and true

I didn't read about it in school or hear it as wives tales or folk lore or listen to a first hand witness to the events. I corroborated what seven witnesses saw, explained what they did not, patched, repaired, removed, replaced and made true what some have never dreamed about and the same work cut out for and completed by myself but not for myself in regaurds to what some have not experienced in their worst nightmares.

I didn't just hear about outlaw tribes, I've identified isolated reported and gave my opinion on the subjects I was asked to look-see.

I've directly observed functioning in this world living breathing look-a-likes that were neither Human nor Being. Obviously something of a force orchestrated the multi-billion nearly independent cell cities into a co-op conducted by strict timing that hit with perfect precision and accuracy to the tune of a concept of perfection they I know I cannot in my wildest imagination imagine the feeling it would be to comprehend perfection in it's divine perfectness.

Our greatest achievements in our engineers dream idea books based neither on physical laws of this realm  to any extent nor the laws of energy cycles could ever compare. Comparing a rubber band that is so dry a cracked that it cannot crank out 1/32 of a twist before failing to a Ferarri (I don't know the name of today's highest performing auto is, but I can anyone that was designed to just function even when it includes manufacturing from scratch replacement parts) The non-functioning rubber-band compared to our finest auto engine is not even speaking the same language or even remotely near our solar system in a ball park sense of things when comparing ANYTHING we design ed  to even the most vile and disgusting wastes of  air and resources that these demons in the flesh with seemingly souless eyes (I say seemingling because a miracle cycle firing ten times to be part of a larger more frequently occuring cycle of even more defiance of probability miracle cycle that is required to chaperones "life" for these disgusting symphonies of co-operation, even for a millisecond.

I do not believe can be facilitated in the absence of a soul. Different people give it different names, God, a higher power. Call the devil worst enemy and ten times more evil, give it the name or conceptual thought of your choice, the overseer has to be present.

And as I see it, these souls are a part of everything even the unknown and unnamed widgets that come together to be the foundation the the atoms are oblivious to.

I 've mistakenly taken part in this realms cycle of outlaw violence against my self and others (one cannot commit a crime without also committing it against himself and everyone else that existed long before and forever after.

I have watched (for many more days at all hours than I care to admit, strands of microscopic threads woven from fillament s of fungus spontaneously ball up into the shape of a cat or bat's head complete with two triangular shaped pointed ears, an then another  ball of thread wovne from fungus strands come together with the heard now resembling a head and thorax. then as if struct by lightening given life by an anomaly of respiration  to give this moving living cross between the spagetti monster and bat man

I've observed "free-living" outlaws that obeyed no laws (not even those of the spiritual realm that seem to hold the multi -celled animalsin check). I have watched these little GOD DAMNED MOTHERFUCKERS appear more docile then sheep and then completely unprovoked several Naegleria Fowleri  change into the incredible hulk and then the hulk given popeye's spinach to all three "free-living" amoebae and observed them tare apart the roughest toughest wild -white-blood cell who I at times refer to in a loving but deviant way as "cellular Karma". Named after the toughest woman in my level dimension. Literally tore to pieces like we might in anger tare up an eviction notice. These micro scopic ultimate outlaws did it for shits and giggles. Neither consuming what was left or using it to their benefit in any way. I observed this happen in such great detail it was like watch 3 bullies circle a single classmate and I could make out the expressions on their faces as their victim was first pinballed between them as if the three were bumpers and then the first one to smell blood drawn finished the game of fun by tearing the helper T into so many pieces they became too small to be handled and the pieces left slipping through the outlaws fingers. And then their posture slouching as they now appeared depressed that the suffereing is no longer detectable and with that gone all excitment lost as well.

I observed this  in real time through an electron microscope via satellite on a TV screen the same as the scientists at the university where the microscope has to have it's own rediculous over done foundation on suspension like apparatus over several grades of smaller and smaller stabilizing gravel so the ground could be still enough for the microscope to function.

ironic that the movement of the molecules that make up that perfectly still plattform will never stop violently moving for nuthin

for there is no absolute zero, nothing can ever be completely free of all motion, electrons will orbit always

but nowhere near as sure to continue phe no me as what i believe i we you me were meant to learn the basics of the lesson or concept given the name

"LOVE"

Contrary to popular belief I do not speak Gibberish asshole! I pretend and sometimes get a smidgeon of the gist but more times than not I don't even know if you are talking in math or english. I read faces and take ques for expressions. I speak more Spanish than I do Gibberish and hello goodbye, where is the bathroom, where can I purchase ammonia and years ago back in the day: "for how much money for this amount of cocaine"

so if you think taking my one or two friends who I actually get to see once or twice a week (to talk to because enjoy they're company and is my actual friend. What the fuck? so you are in M ontana huh?

because if you took a no real-life contact order from ANYBODY,  God or Jebus themselves I am so disappointed and do not know if this world is one I want to be made aware of where I only woman I know of that may strike a fear in me is no longer kicking ass but getting your ass kicked


so please remember to treat people the way you want to be treated, and if you are into kinky or painful shit. please ask first before treating people

end Rant  for now


yep, pretty fucked up

anyway I do hope everybody has a wonderful weekend

because

Ps you had better be talking about a female deer like the song says because you had better know that telling me I HAVE to do something, I would blow myself up just to take away your satisfaction in doing so. If you ask me and you want to wear a collar, write it down if you can't tell me what you want me to do. You are not only one of my favorite you are one of the best looking by far. If being in charge is or is not your wish be careful what you command of me. I am a slave to beautiful women. Women who love and are kind (the beautiful ones) mean bitches will get removed from my sight (gently and lovingly by the backs of their kitten necks) on tanna, orgy, rado, I don't give a fuck what or where you are in

(mostly because you are funny as hell and smoking hot) for you I will at request deliver the sun or the moon,

or the sun leading the moon by leash and collar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment