a newer reason knew this season, to be a one for *sing*
ING
(and they say I fuck around too much) but it ain't me, rest assured. This day (Sumday) they were just waving from the float, smooth back and fourth like Miss America, smiling with the knowledge freshly measured metricalli, highest tide I've ever seen so waving HI! a friendly hi from all at once was very kind indeed.
It made laugh Thank You!
Just the comics today cause I wanted to take a picture of every one just in case you can't gets your hands on yesterdays paper. But it takes so long for me to upload files clear enough for you to easily see them (and then again to get them on blogger) so no, not everyone. But everyone of them seemed rallahvant enough to me. EVERY CARTOON was right on the money. Here is a little of half of them, randomly (I seriously loved them all)
Yes, I read the rest of the paper front to back, you already think I am crazy, so even when I do announce what I notice, it's rarely more than three fifths and the best of of it I save for a friend because even when they occassionally don't see, hear or feel it anywhere remotely close to what it was for me, it is always welcomed by them, and that means the world to me.
Anyway, the four fifths worth of the funnies I had nothing to do with other than snapping the picture and showing it here. Nothing from the grey and black print was pictured, refferancey'd or mentioned by me (nor will they be, from me or by me to anybody)
so do not be getting pissy with me you crazy naughty illuminum hotty headed friends, I still sort of do not belief it.
I would have put a you tube up but, but I couldn't find that one I liked, some did have the exact same sound bites, but it just wasn't the same.
Just a couple more niceitty notices (dead fucking serious but you will have to fact check them your self, sometimes proof of what I say ruins it) but Lane county will no longer enforce or deal with complaints of dogs barking (even if it is all god damn day or for hours solid louder than hell as the sun rise) they will not even bat an eyelid. They have to be doin something dangerous, GOD BLESS in weird ways with those budget cuts. That sounds cold to the employees but every single worker and volunteer and L.C.A.R.A knows i love them.
and and AND some photoshops and creative suites (I think actually nearly all) when you want to rotate an image is describes the direction of spin as CW & CCW (ovbiously because it's a MIL times less confusing) and I was actually given directions using clock and counter clock wise and even though she was a stranger who talked to me for maybe a total of 47 seconds it may have been the high point of my life.
here's you r comics. have a good day
Yes they sometimes do my little twisted friend,but that does NOT jusify the completely fabricated and vengeful lie of that made it into THE original print, sort of metallicky but heavier that the supposed "original sin", was the original slanderous big fat lie of a story about the XX by the XY. (I still laugh at the arrogance not even well disguised cover-up of what some states would convict as date rape and like an asshole with chocolate on his hands and face here we we are claiming a "snake" or "dangerous serpant" and by coincidence happened to have atoms apple. the bitch slap heard round the world attacks at the worlds intelligence as much if not much more than it does the grace and beauty of the femaleur side of the race.
fuck yeah I love lesbians, one of my favorite stories is one a friend told me it wasn't til her late 20s she realized "Jaime was when I found the real me, only after 3 years with her did I understand that being with women exclusively was not because I had only known assholes that most people referred to as men"
I was slightly annoyed that she said those words right after she communicated clear boundaries in our friendship. They were healthy boundaries and we remained just as close as before the lines were drawn. Maybe even more time spent together (although a lot of it was due to a strict, time consuming mandatory and enforced beginning of sobriety) I still talk to her every week even though she moved several states away. I do wish this comic was in that days paper back then though. She would have laughed for days (and probably been bisexual for another week or two)
Some people have cake AND ice cream all the time.
So I don't frown on those who have ice cream with donuts (especially when they are the cake kind) but I guess it is considered tabboo
I can only speak for my words, but 90/20 is pretty damn accurate and it is the 20/100 part that is closer to 10/100 to 5/100 while the gorgeous t ruth is right on the money 90-95% of the time.
I would have been more efficient with my time had I boned up on pop-culture a whole lot more.
Foxtrot I see absolutely NO humor in cruelty to the naive, Make amends billy. Do you hear me Billy?
Amen
~D
See, I don't understand Gibberish either, unfortunately I speak it in an Austin Powers fluenty weigh. This has lead to bouqui miss communication and sometime resentment most of witch was mostly my bad. It is getting to the point where the snacks had better be pretty damn tasty.
Nine holes is just about perfect in my golf world, I am not into golf enough to play 18. Although I never know what the fuck people are talking about anymore other than I occasional laugh because I have a dirty mind, yet for some reason at least twice I was shocked into such silence of puzzlement someone questioned whether or not I was OK? I appoligized and quickly snapped out of it, there was nothing wrong just completely unexpected, I was blown away. Coincidence (there is no pun there to even be intended if i wanted it) Just fun loving people.
you really should see if you can find yesterdays paper. It was fucking awesome







No comments:
Post a Comment