I read in the paper today a quote that I do consider true, but only half of it.
I am late (again) so I don't have time to grab the paper and verbatim quote it but it was something along the lines of change is the only things that remains the same and it was said by a Hymenhera Clitoris, I think, it was something like that.
I do agree that things will always change and that will remain a constant, but also so will the love person's have for that piece of flesh which bares the quoters name, no matter how much or how often things change, there will always be persons who love it reguardless, embrace it, taste it , eat it up and drink the sip the nectar of whatever change gets dished up.
"from likable lickable thrice a day quotas quotes"
have a stimulating invigorating tense then relax after releasing the day
*in forest gump voice* that's all i got to say about that
less of the talk, and more emphasis with the acts
okay?
okay
once again and again, please enjoys your daizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hmmm.. change is one the one thing that will remain constant. thats a very stable concept to cling to
ReplyDeleteyes SY, and so will my love for orchids, stable concept numero2
ReplyDelete