LOVE
GRAVITY
MAGNETISM
Shiver shimmer cocoawa pot shimmer shiver looooooove
Shiver shimmer cocoawa pot shimmer shiver looooooove
I am not sure a bull dozer could separate people drawn together when all three invisible forces are present
together they can direct better than any compass, GPS or any other navigational system that is of man
the three when synchronized is a good way to define the term "to know it like the back of my hand". It's another semi-obscure reference to divinity
when bonds like that exist between people or within a community, I don't think you could ever get those persons to understand the concept of jealousy or envy (unless they also had relationships outside of those bonds then they might not be able to understand jealousy, but they would be able to identify the behavior like "strange, you just described the weird conversation I had with an acquaintance that until now I was left scratching my head, and mine did not even itch"
*it's been an overwhelming several days, and just so everyone knows, my frustrated or angry posts are all just me trying to put my thoughts and feeling into an understandable context. Which I did by making it sound as if they were conversations with somebody, they were not.
they were not directed at individuals, but writing down as if they were was they easiest way for me to write it down in a way someone else might be able to make sense of some of it with out me spiraling into the most minute details imaginable in my desire to have someone understand. But when I do that it just makes it harder to follow.
so I wrote it as if my thoughts were arguments with a physical person or group. They were all posted without cleaning up by proofreading.
*it's been an overwhelming several days, and just so everyone knows, my frustrated or angry posts are all just me trying to put my thoughts and feeling into an understandable context. Which I did by making it sound as if they were conversations with somebody, they were not.
they were not directed at individuals, but writing down as if they were was they easiest way for me to write it down in a way someone else might be able to make sense of some of it with out me spiraling into the most minute details imaginable in my desire to have someone understand. But when I do that it just makes it harder to follow.
so I wrote it as if my thoughts were arguments with a physical person or group. They were all posted without cleaning up by proofreading.
No comments:
Post a Comment