Thursday, October 21, 2010

the faith debate: just my crazy talk



****************this is just my crazy thoughts so you were warned  ********************** 




this may be offensive for some reason




*****************************************************






















just to through it out there as a possibility. Maybe there is no written record of him (other than the religious scriptures) but maybe there is no historical record of him because as one man, he did not exist. Maybe that is why a couple of ancient records were destroyed.

Maybe we are pronouncing the name wrong and it is not Gee-suss.

Maybe the J is pronounced more like an H (like the Dutch G)

Maybe a man named Jesus wasn't at all what we were thinking and looking for.

Maybe it is pronounced "He's Us"

in each and every human no matter when the lived, what country they were born or the parents race they inherited. Reguardless what you beliefs about anything is, there is comfort in ourselves because she's us and he's us and we will always be OK in the end when we are not afraid to be ourselves. Be the real she you is, be the real he you is and maybe we wouldn't all be so angry and hateful, blind and in denial and we could save the world from unnecessary suffering.

We have the power to stop the suffering that is not necessary.

eh?




3 comments:

  1. thank you Ruth

    THAT is what I was trying to say. I have a curse of going into excruciating detail with EVERYTHING I do but it is just the writing and talking that people want me to just get to the point.

    actions are a whole different ball game

    Yes, the real you, every person who has ever lived or is going to (when they are who they are ie: the fire that burns inside, beneath the EGO, the Sun=the inner self) that being is She's Us or He's Us respectively.

    Originally it was just "The Sun" and then somewhere along the line (probably Merriam) wrote it down as they heard it. Big party foul as far as I am concerned because "The Son" implies masculine.

    when then happened I countered it with Irony, adding a new word being "mask" I thought I was pretty slick but then these Vampire Writers formed a group and living much longer than the oxford english human had alah more time and got all c-lever on me.

    I finally just threw up my hands and let it be when people started a slang of sorts and dreeeeewwww the name out saying "Sheeeez-us-Christ"

    So I said "pluck it, give it a name"

    you may have won the battle you pesky Vampire writers, but you haven't won the war.....


    *sigh*

    see what I meeen Ruthi, excruciating

    the real you is = The Sun

    I say these things in the name of E's Us (is us)

    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. ***note***
    I do not have delusion grandeur

    I have imagination grandeur

    that comment was a creative response to Ruth's comment

    and NOT an attempt to claim I am some sort of religious wacko whose imagination should be taken seriously (unless of course that is the kink you are into but remember it is called a "kink" and not a religion for a reason)

    see, I am sane, I TOLD YOU SO!!!

    "EEN YOU FACE TREEBEK"

    ReplyDelete