Saturday, October 23, 2010

I SAID OK!!!!!! just relax it was an ACCIDENT!!!****updated*****

yes, I am NOT a musician, I don't know hardly anything about the more complicating mathematical parts to music and YES I am sure I did accident describe a key incorrectly and called it a harmony or a note.

I am not anybody who should be speaking or blogging on any subject as a authority

but God Damn dude!! I am just listening to music and I do not need Guthrie screaming insults and yanking on my ear yelling "FIX IT PRICK, FIX IT, NOW!!!!! FIIIIIIIIIIIX IIIIIIIIIT!! THERE ARE 3 PARTS IN THE CYCLE"

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're the one being a dick about it.

yes I fucked up

I explained it wrong. In my defence I was trying to share my hard winded thoughts NOT teach anybody anything

I probably won't do the correction right and some other dead musician won't let me enjoy a fuckin song so after this forward all your compliance complaints to the guy who I took 6 months of guitar lessons

all that crap about seven notes in a cycle (A B C D E F G & Do Ray Mee Fah Soh Lah Te)

according to Guthrie (I don't know which one, evidently one who rolled over in his grave then took it upon himself to be a pain in my neck until I posted this)


each seven whatevers should be split into three parts i guess like this:

[ (A B C) (D E F) (G) ]       and  [ (doe ray mee) (fah soh lah) (tee) ]

so with every [seven note cycle] there are three parts making up that cycle [ (seven) (note) (cycle) ]

I don't know, it has something to do with the math in a later or just another of the repeating cycles. I don't fucking know. honestly the more I accomadate this bullshit the worse it gets, the more demanding they get and the more pissed off at me for forgetting . I know I say it alot be I am getting sick of this extremely quick


and I guess you can carve up that seven note slice of  Plussy Pie any way you want so it does not have to go   3-3-1 it could go 2-2-3 or 2-3-2 or 3-1-3 and to be honest I do NOT fuck know I just wanted Guthrie to shut the fuck up with the "do ray me" shit

2 comments:

  1. maybe I haven't been following enough... cause I don't really know where the rant came from... but it brought back great memories of me trying to teach myself piano and couldn't remember all those dang letters-to-key crude, so I took a black permenant marker and wrote them on each one of my Mother's Grandmother's piano....

    phew! glad I survived... but, hey, it's just a material thing... right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    hey Kay

    this one (and all the rants lately) are coming from me and not provoked by anyone but myself and my dreams. Lately I have been having extremely vivid dreams and while that is not really anything new for me as I normally can remember my dreams (and unfortunately my nightmares) but it is still a very odd experience lately because NEVER before in my life have I been woken up from my sleep by just dreaming alone (unless it is just a minute or two before my alarm goes off and my body knows I am supposed to get up because of earth time obligations).

    I only wake-up in in the middle of the night because of nightmares. This is until last week. And it has happened a couple of times. It is not that my dreams are scary, but I have been forcing myself to wake up because the dreams would not stop and I would begin to get irritated at it (a lot like in a post one or two back when I claim that some server at a private party starts pouring wine into my glass and does not stop or tip the bottle back upright until about five minutes after the bottle was empty) and it was a full bottle of wine and the cup was a tinnie tiny tasters cup and I just sat there staring at him with wine all over mt arm and shoes.

    after a little this sort of thing goes on long enough in my dreams i finally get fed up and say fuck this shit... a I will wake up. Recently my dreams have been with heavy Mayan mixed with ancient Hawaiian theme with past popular music. Specifically for this rant it was a line from a sing where Arlo or Woody Guthrie will not stop following me around and will not shut up and he keeps saying "it don't mean nuthin without that Do Ray Me"

    And I swear he is trying to get me to throw a physical punch and I keep telling him I am not the kind of person who will do that anymore for any reason. And this bastard is practically dancing in circles around me saying that line over and over again. And every time i get so fed up and I am about to punch the wall instead of him I start the dream over.

    So you probably could have been walking right along with me (so close you cannot exactly still call it following) and still not known where the hell this one came from.

    but now you do.

    hope it has been a good weekend for you Kay :)

    ReplyDelete