Friday, October 22, 2010

my all time favorite thought for the day

some joker says "you CAN fool too many people too much of the time"

and that my friends is good enough for me (can I just have a fucking cookie already for crying out loud?)

and the crazy shit they print in the paper. Evidentally all up in an frenzy of worry because a cougar prowling was spotted in broad daylight.

It is really bothers the people in that neighborhood that much give her my number or call me and I will come down and try to negotiate with her. But for Christ's sake do NOT run her off!!! the fucking newspaper say to keep eye contact talk to loudly and firmly and back away slowly.

Fuck That! I say fuck that!, i can understand backing away if she say "your ass is mine" and is wearing a strap on, but talking to her like that?

i'll keep eye contact but I think being close enough to gently brush up against her and then see if you can read the situation.

what's wrong with people these days.

maybe what one man considers just a woman I consider treasure. I know it sounds opposite but when I find rteasure I am like a pirate, I want to bury it. two or three times

No comments:

Post a Comment