onto DBD. You can make some two. It is a Electrician's parts store right around 7th and Conger I believe.
reguardless, they sell little bitty teenie tiny color TB cameras that plug into anything. for $27.50 a piece. One at the back door and one for the hallway into the foy yeah. (how the fuck did my dogs get required to be registered as "dangerous" when they won't even stop people from coming in my house?
just kidding!
too many coinwinkees, I am already considered by many to be unpleasantly weird/strange.
my youngest kid goes to a very small school. As previously promised I will mind my P's &Q's (fuck...the whole aplha and beta bet for that matter. And numberzzzzzzz only used for math)
you may now have your internet back (thank you for the tad of satisfaction, I do understand it was granted to me and not a choir'd by me)
so thank you,
Mr. dusty (headed straight to DC into the white house, up to the desky an chop that motherfucker inhalf! ) I noticed you spled it mother fucker (I think our religious views may have aligned, thank GOD, i was seriously getting a lytle scared that we wouldn't all go through the gate... that you were gonna pretend to but then really just push me through and then shut the Gates and chain them shut for good and then laugh.
and then I would cry, cause that is just what god did to me way back when, he would be sooo pissed off if he found out I did make it to have a fleshy body without a fake ID (walking backward through the exit, by the time Death saw me it was waaaaay too late... I already called no take backs and how the fuck could he have saved my receipt when I was never granted one *sigh* I still giggle and every once in a blue moon gaggle bout that)
oh well *shrugs* what can one man do, seriously, I am just ONE human, on the planet Earth, illegally, I mean what could really be different, how much can really happen.
To be honest, I really don't know. Nosotros did, but he was druggid. Remy did but only cause I was whispering it all in his ear.
seriously, lets go ahead and spin the wheel, see what happens next...
every person ready?
alright then, no more bets
No comments:
Post a Comment