Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sneak peak to next week freak out EEK!!!!!

we will be using letters and words to see if we cannot find some sort of conversion of sorts or maybe saying an alpha sub for numera and puting letters in all sorts of places my jr high English teacher would consider to be "sic and twisted" or just plain wrong.

HOWEVER

we have got to start tuning this shit up, they award something like 4 shitloads of money in Switzer Land for being able to come up with a repeatable and unrandom (logical) way to use letters to subsitute as numbers (but not Algebraically, they will have to "hold fast" the alphabeticular values.

Cause we are going to use numerical principles with a literally clinically insane man's discovered principles of Calculus to smash the shit out of limits and glass ceilings, invisible force fields, indivisible obtruthsifications, veils placed over imagination with gravity's collar firmly bound, and one mystery guest will get laid (from a batch of unsexed chickens)

or just approach the limits so that we can guestimate an precise value without smashing, breaking,unveiling, truthing, fucking observing chickens lay eggs if it is absolutely necessary or else someone will get the panties or tighty whities all into a well formed bunch

AND THEN I WILL JUST WAIT IT OUT TIL THEY LEAVE AND WE ARE NOT BEING WATCHED AND I WILL DO IT ANYWAY OR "DIE TRYING"

shit, I said what was supposed to be the quiet part loud, dammit

anyway, think about, cause IF it's possible we MAY get a Novel Prize (from my observation those are sort of akin to an armchair critic accepting you, well, maybe not THAT significant but you get what I mean. Important enough that they get a quick mention on the radio AND newspapers (not the free ones but the ones where you have to pluck down cold hard cash (coins:cold and hard is disparate from dollars as they are not hard as well as disparate for horny penises because they are not cold) anyway I say we do it. So hear me out cause the Prize is just a little bonus.

BUT

IF they mention Nobel Price winnaha's in/on BOTH the newspaper (that you have to pay for) AND the radio (your gonna love this it's fucking genius!) just for spicing it up with inference or giving the impression they might be (ie: inplying) that there mighth be pumpin pussy pie (with or without dildas) that might get us they never before successfully attempted trifecta of radio, newspaper (not free ones) AND the Tele Vision!

if we fail, we will just get someone to sift through the data til we can make some bogus claim of proof positive ESP works and then we will sell the patent to google or some other telephone company so that they won't go out of business (it is all pans out, I will be able to get my shoes (the one person vehicle) from one of those places where rich people shop and get shoes that have never been worn before


ok, I think that it is, oh wait, god's name is Gea, i think

~End Transmission from the Hart~

wait wait wait I remember now, Languages are not random. We discovered them much like math, nothing about it is random, get this fuckin straight jacket off me I am being serious you asshole. I am NOT going back into the little room again, no fuck you, you are not even listening

Why are you putting the cuffs on so tight, I am trying to tell you something important! Would you just look  I swear you can see a naked lady dancing inside of a quarter when its spinning,  just please look we could sell that to youporn for not putting them out of business, please!! please!!!!!!  NO!!!! DON'T LOCK ME IN THERE!!




god dammit I am loosing the signal awwwwwww fuck this shit!!! he was about to say "or Dea" what a little fucking punk this is bullshit! complete bullshit!~

No comments:

Post a Comment