and I promised I would be good, I heard it on NPR that LCARA would no longer do anything about barking dogs. But no way I am going to intentionally let them bark just to piss you off, that would be being a complete dick (I know how that type of shit can literally drive a person nuts) . I hope those who do not live near me know that other than running an illegal off site front yard junk yard, they haven't barked really at all for quite some time.
and you never reported me anyway even when I knew you were at your wits end.
and that might not even be true (NPR and the newspaper just feeds me whatever I want to hear, they like my delusions)
and just so you know my whole family (animals and all are on our semi-non-deliquient behavior) the dogs are just like me. Not bad or dangerous, it was just the company we kept, and the stripper who if you won't be their boyfriend turns you in for fuckin anything she thinks I might have done. But you know what, I learned that if I have to lie about anything in my life, it isn't a healthy life and won't be a way to live where I can be happy. I am not really any different from normal people.
And I did forget one of the best comics from sunday, I didn't put it up because it was an on going war with the squirrels that I used to excuse some of my poorest decision making skilz



just leave it at your dogs ate your homework... :) Troubles reading that comic...but your own verbiage well worth the stop!
ReplyDelete