Thursday, November 11, 2010

I checked the 4 in one (how about now, you write the title I'll change it to that, then it has to be close enough to ring bell bail bondy) so I didn't come up with the title arrow awhile back, but i changed it to that and there was a word swap a post or two ago and and and i think its all been disclosed

and what they posted online is in the footnotes, still though I was being 90% serious with my intent, but there is no need for me to ryle more than I do on accident.

plus in those paintings of people wrestling with angels, the angel does not appear to be struggling for some reason. I should let go before the winged one bends my wrists back and I have to cry like something like how the French say thank you (and right now I am manic the other way.)

alpha and beta betically (I hated that grocery store thanks to my brother)

yes,
I never thought about how few letters the English (sort of like England but not really) Alphabet actual has in principle. rn m M lVI cl d is a reflection of b or d|b

i guess it depends on the front sometimes k could be a l with r tipped back and trusting

i never thought to include a seven reflected and tipped against a little l or a big i little u is an ecstatic n (up ended) a an ecstatic g
y a little devlish v who lets hers husbands chickens loose for the neighbor

d an ecstatic p but when for some reason c only sits quiet bonded or sealed to el

c's reflection is all good with p but when el is lower like when c's reflection with p it (c) isn't happy

as a vision of itself (a projection) when el is low so q has to say "look captain depresso" and points
ALWAYS to a flipped out happy n which is u

for some reason c always needs the reminder from a el (if lowered)

i do not know if it is about the quadrant of reflection
.....1st | 2nd
_____|_____
....3rd | 4th


or what her deal is, but it is something we don't have to figure out or waste a second to worry about because the fourth quadrant image of little d AKA p's mirror never forgets to tell little n to do a hand stand

ALWAYS

and she does it every time even if woken up at 3 am and it's the tenth time this week. NO questions asked, she good like that.

there may or may not be blood relation, that does't matter, that kind of bond between c & n

is the sparkle before & after you see word, hear the sound, and feel the warm vibration of

LOVE

c or n like silver and gold

corn and if you squint com

torquoise chairs 15 feet elevated from the river 36 feet from where the creek once was. The hypotenuse is the lines of sight.

The field at Kirk Pond in the back (at the little pond with the huge silver sheds where they store boats indoors)

Ben Franklin wraps around from 30th to Glenwood at the bottom of the slope is a fork of the Willamette but I've never seen nor can ID the lilac's cousin though they are almost holding hands

bell's grace could I am sure it rings throughout the land from the hill above the sound can see me doing what I ought nought have. The owner of the black mercedes would have never approved custom made parts and had she heard the grinding and the drilling she'd think I cut her car into little pieces. I hate it when people won't cough up the cash for actual car parts and so I have no choice when if it's after I said "i can fix it"

but if you saw underneath her tennis shoes the left rear ankle is stronger than the right and I signed my name in lead solder, another piece of that car's system is bulletproof.

and I forgot.

EDISON, i think said elementary, wait it might have been

home

No comments:

Post a Comment