Monday, November 15, 2010

oh, you mean THAT France

Cause you know how many streets are named France Avenue? or French Highway or maybe even more common Frunce Stttttttreeat?

you gotta be more specific than the state dip shit because every city next to a town has those roads all similiarly named and unfortunately the planner of names didn't realize that city streets sometimes end or even continue into a towns paved trails and it is not like our minds see the divisions of drewn out lines that clarely discrepansate where woodland hills ends and calabasas park starts


soooooooooooooo


in your face uncle fucker because you might as well hide the goods in a grave with a tombstone with the name of smith chiseled in and not right down the first name, dob dod dimensions of stone at head you doughnut for brains head so i think you might as well left a note telling me to place a bet for you on the winner of super bowl IVVI except instead of naming a city and state or the actual name of that cities football team witch may or may not match the mascott but you have the audacity to yell at me because you say you picked the winning team but didn't reap the benefits because I in my mean spirited ways refused to place your bet?


I think it should be known that mister dick head here's "note naming the winning team" says and I quote

"dusty, here is ten bucks, if you would talk to your bookie friend and put ten dollars on the team that has a few black guys AND some white guys I would appreciate it"


so I am sorry that I failed to see the all caps and the few and the some and from that wealth of information and spelled out clues that I was unable to come up with the name of whoever the hell team you were wanted me to bet for nor by process of elimination which team you wanted me to bet against and yes you are right it must be due to my obvious over indulgence in drugs and alcohol all day everyday so I have no excuse and you have a right to be mad even though you did not even leave the ten dollars with your extremely clear and deciphere able note.

i am soooo sorry will you pleasse forgive me oh kind a most considerate friend of mine? (which is me being completely sarcastic because you are a fuckin mormon)


what I am trying to say if my memory serves me right is..... write me an essay on the taste of rancid apple juice and shitty rotten apples AND a second essay on the taste of the fresher kind of fruit and juice because not only were YOU the one to fuck it up way back when when it was sweet but here we are with the rotten shit and you are doing it again so instead of I am soo sorry I say

Eat it mother fucking EEEEEEEEEEEE eehhhhhhhhhhhh

how do you like the apples now that they are rotten?


:)


good glad you learned the lesson now jump in and lets get the flock out of here before the farmer find out I chopped his cherry tree down during my get away with all of his hens because in all of my craziest idears I thought it would be quicker then the extra two steps it would have took to walk around



and around




and around


over and over again


spinning off to infinity



AND OFF COURSE I AM BEING FACETIOUS I AM ONLY JOKING

this is all 20% of the math on 90/20

No comments:

Post a Comment