Do you remember those signs?
the two Ohs were made to look like eyeballs both looking inbetween 4 and 5 oh C-lock
none of this, nothing can stop it, the whole world and everybody in it, I can be so filled with hate that I by myself cannot help but spew it.
it's been too late since the 1700's. I hoping people will see it earlier rather than later, cause it's our time, my time, your time, it's time that is wasting. Ever since the math was discovered love would be only gaining momentum. The wars been over and has been. what it ours is theirs.
Camino El Acid
3 lettered peptides stacking always folded exactly right
there are chaperones and catalysts just in case
I never dreamed how accelerated everything would get. What we know. What we figured out. What we discovered!
we didn't invent it
the llonger it takes for the world to see it for what it is.... love
i guess it will just feel better, I sorry if it feels like I am not present.
I am not, I am not present except for my girls. To teach my girls compassion and to know themselves
it is time for celebration, but not here, not until the world is where we are (which to be honest CANNOT happen)
we need to do what it takes to design a plane every country and every person can obtain the same if wanted. NObody has to conform, but it won't feel right to I live in a place that can accomadate every man woman and child and whoever or whatever was a part of them was able to partake
if they choose
the only struggle there is now figuring out how to open the circle so that all can enter before it is closed. NOthing hidden, no more secrets.
No confession is necessary. the explosion already happened are knowledge is already ahead every ahead of us.
it's OK to call BINGO whenever you want
I am waiting for blackout, when there is nothing left to do. And then the world as a collective can take her rest
Home Sweet Home
if you find you hear a pitch or a ring that sometimes you have to concentrate just to make
sure what you are experiencing is in fact sound. Anyway they have pills for that which according to testimonial work like a charm. I think the pills are called quietess
No comments:
Post a Comment