Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fuck Yeah Fire!

you know,

I always thought silently to myself

 "how in the hell does GM produce a master piece like the rear wheeled drive Fleetwood with pakages named D elegence and still sleep soundly at night with rear-view mirrors the size of an average like the standard bicycle playing card?"

only now I don't silently think to myself in secret

and neither GM nor Lincoln Ford Mercury manufacture master pieces nor do they sleep soundly

not now nor in the past

that pretty much speaks volumes for their future


sincerely,
dusti


2 comments:

  1. try as I might I can't find any adult content.
    I do so wish to understand what you are saying but I can't do that either.

    should i scroll back and hope for the best and some dawning understanding? I did already, and nowt.

    still it's fun searching.

    I came via Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there Friko! I am glad you stopped by and hope you feel welcome to come back read through or scroll anywhere around here so Welcome to here Friko :)

    Ruth is awesome

    the adult content is more to just say the crazy things I post may be found offensive but they don't have one of those warnings. It's mostly nonsense around here but if you ever want me to explain any point of view i had at the time I will do my best to communicate it (although sometimes it just makes things more unclear the harder I try for the opposite.

    This post was actually just the thoughts about where my head went after seeing a radiohead karma police file on youtube. I edited this post to have it.

    I had an 87 Fleetwood D elegence for a little while.

    ReplyDelete