of Phoebe's fellow's plaid saddle blanket. He knew why she was bucking, hell he'll even tell you why, well we'll think about it anyway anybody who is everybody knows those childish nurse sharks fantabulous phantazies but she'll shield shy elders ephraim the litany of lives and the lifes of those lay the lies of intentional deceit.
the chaperones serve a purpose in the larger on the this, that side of this world is life.
Everything is in situ of a system within a system and each piece is it is own. The situation was that it was situational and the situation was as per usual, not to what it seemed to seem it was as it turns out there is a time and a place for just about every varying opinion in reguards to what is write and what is wrong.
and the truth of the matter IS an absolute truth as there is a right way (c-lock wise) to go about discerning the difference between the means end of the two opposing journeys each living life on the other side of the fence.
If you are reading this you are more than likely some type of human. Or a very patient and observant chimp. So do not be a chump and rationalize extreme behavior towards another human because they are life on the other side of a fence. You are NOT an immune system at this point in time my supposedly well behaviored friend. It is a choice for a reason, otherwise you would have no choice (like the team players of hymenoptera, or the individuals with job IS their life and they are living it right now as I type and you may choose to at some point later on (after) read.
I swear you will be able to taste the mother fucking irony and the metallic flavor will be recognized after after. Things that are funny today for most people will not be a laughing matter tomorrow, but for the few who have true hearts this shit will always be funny however it was anything but fun attending schools that teach THAT lesson.
because sooner or later your job will become your life and if you understand love and its ways you will love your life so what I am saying is it may be wise to choose wisely while it feels that at this point in time we have a choice because trust me that some will laugh and some will cry both due to the exact same situation because it is not what I can claim to be fact but I am allowed to say that I BELIEVE it is no coincidence in this life we often refer to our employment as a way to "earn a living"
and all of a sudden literal has strange meaning and I start to wonder if God (Love, Allah, Higher Power, whatever your view is of that concept and that includes any persons and any view of any concept of anything in general given a label of divine)
I start to wonder if the Goddess has a sense of humor that is very kinked and or twisted
with all this write and wrong business of doing right and working in a litany of literal religious ways and I mean religious in every sense of varying ways to define that war of words spoken, written, thought by mine mind, felt by my heart, known to me according to my beliefs which I hope strongly influence my actions and I believe it is a good thing to be almost always re-examining my beliefs or any truth I think is beamed as light AND my belief on my definition of evil and not good people places and things because the planet I physically reside on at the point in time is moving faster than it would appear to me because there is traveling down the road at 66 miles per hour with my head out the window and there is traveling as in hurdling through space at more or less a million miles per hour in a vehicle so big it feels like the whole world and as a concept in thought AND as potential AND kinetic energy AND as a force to be reckoned with it is POWERFUL AND I mean like mother fucking huge, like stronger as a force than I can rightly write about or dream about and the craziest thing about it is on occasion dreams do come true and that much pleasure just might be a very painful why to die so basically I do not know what the fuck I am talking about any more than anyone else but I wish that the world as individuals would work together as a whole, one team, serving only one purpose
to make dusty happy
so do exactly what I say and nobody will get hurt, in theory anyway
chemists count with terms like meth eth bute prop which corresponds to things others write as one two three four or one two three *ding*
No comments:
Post a Comment