Thursday, November 11, 2010

This was not my doin

I warned them that lower case r's do not right themselves once they rest against an el.

I told them if they let such things pass it would soon even mistake an eye for an el.

I told then what conjunctions were for and not to begin sentainces with And But or Or.

I said "whatch out for reflections from all sides" and I told YOU this would never work

I begged you for just one more vowel when it was clear we were in ober hour slrulls

I said when things went to either on or off they would figure it in and I tried stalling

I tried, I vvarned I told hat happen happened to my, I told you this would have again

****lines removed, I thought they were lines from a religious book, I should NOT take it off the internet and I should first go to the actual print and even then my crazy alphabetical beliefs are NOT fact nor based on any written history (in other words I am just talking to hear myself think)ie: I say funny things and things that make no sense and random crap like that hurts people emotionally sometimes hence the warning and google needs to carry that warning in reader god damnit******

they deserve peace, all of them

I pray that it can be sooner rather than later

it feels 9 as in seven after twelve to me

please dear Parent of All,

please in your name let it happen

let it be so

i pray this.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment