Friday, November 5, 2010

Sage understands full sentences

this is Sage. I am not her biological donor, but I am her father ever since she was 9 months old. She is confident and will not bark to warn if she had to bite you


Sage honestly did not realize that she was not human until I adopted her sister Cedar. She too  9 months of age only it was a year after Sage, found us

Some jackass docked Cedar's tail as a puppy. I wish people would not do that. Cedar has an inferiority complex. While some think it was the way she was treated as before the first 9 months of life I attribute most of her complex to a speech impediment. Much of a dogs social communication is through their tail. My Cedar Lee could never get other dogs to hear her or understand her because she couldn't talk, very well.

Sage understands full sentences and can read minds, she is an old spirit. She was genuinely depressed for six months to a year when we first got Cedar. I believe that was a result of a year living her fantasy of a human child. She can still pretend but having a dog around kind of took the wind out of her sails.

Sage calculates and premeditates. Sage would take one piece carefully out of a trash cash and never get caught. If Cedar smells food she blacks out and wakes up to just an aftertaste and garbage strewn everywhere. Which affects her self esteem (till she smells food again).

Cedar sounds like she will tear your face off if she hears you anywhere near her but she would cower and attempt to put what isn't no longer there between her legs and roll over. Please do not dock dogs tails.





This is my **youngest daughter (I said D40 I just realized I remembered a wrong memory, it is a D50) funny how the thing I fuck up with my supposedly photographic memory is the model of camera I have. Par for the course

here she is learning manual settings, about 4 years ago









You guys are some of the most talented authors I have read, so far in my life.
While I do mean that for these three it was meant more toward you however many. Which I honestly still can only guess. 
I am impressed
any book we read if I can get an audio copy of it I buy the book twice
Listening will reading is worth 100 times the twice price which reminds me, I have been meaning to share that for quite some time. She never attended a school small enough or in the know enough for it to make any significant difference.
most are of the opinion we are strange enough as it is it is we've learned not to always share our crazy thoughts and opinions
unless I was just wearing that name tag for the day
all the day
all the night
T-roo P-rice
my friend
00





**note**
this is the one (daughter behind the camera) who took that blurry picture Sage not me. I should also point out that she took it upon herself to apply to and for the scholarship to attend a school that only exists in fairy tales. She attends a Academy for the I  don't know what to call it. It much more than school, her peers are much more than a group of students. You wouldn't believe me if I described it. I am still shaken by it. In the good way. I will limit my cursing to only when absolutely mother placing it necessary :)


2 comments:

  1. Very nice to see Sage, what a smart doggie. And nice to see your daughter and hear more about her amazing school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruthi!

    I have to admit though I was disappointed when I looked closely at the picture of my daughter and realized my camera is not a D40 (but it doesn't change the fact that they have at times taken very similar pictures of parallel worlds)

    hope you had a good weekend Ruth

    ReplyDelete