because they got the concept of zero (which sort of defines everything else)
And people still don't get it
And people still don't get it with words either
Both are so important, as units of measure
K +3
H +2
D +1
M 0
D -1
C -2
M -3
Katie hates dinner METERS (when) dad cooks mush
kilo
hecto
deka
METER
deci
cent
milli
kilometer hectometer dekameter METER decimeter centimeter millimeter and then comes micro as in micrometer
but the point is zero is necessary as a zero (by itself) and not just used as ten, twenty, thirty, etc...
numbers are not the only thing necessary, the words (and the depth of knowledge reguarding words) is equally as important as the numbers.
knowledge of a written language, I mean really knowing it inside and out IS necessary. The knowing it (inside and out) is the equivalent to knowing zero by itself.
Languages have their own set of units of measure to convey the severity of a word in it's description.
(this will be arbitrary and NOT in correct ascending or descending level so forgive me (the math part I have down, it's the written&spoken language I am begging for
help with.
ive
ist
ation
ionist
age
witchcraft ish
il|la
ent&ant
immanent
Vast amounts of pre and post morphemes can be used to give a root word more meaning or detail when communicating an idea of words is transcribed to a vision. I need help so that everyone can understand and I feel like we are running out of time
No comments:
Post a Comment