my grandma used to tell me that eating carrots would help me see better in the night. That I am not sure about it, but I trust my real life grandma who is still alive and living in Paradise.
from my experience though the only night vision cameras that are worth a shit are ex-pensive. A lesson I wish I did not learn. But I can tell you that yes, the high end models will give clear pictures, and for furture reference they can be more or less disabled by shining a light at them as they are extremely sensitive to light (flashes seem to work good because shining a light is obviously at night)
fish oil. It stinks. Minor amounts give asian dishes the flavor of umami. It makes the dish taste right (it does NOT taste like is something missing) without a drop of fish oil the dish may taste OK, but does taste like something is missing.
fish oil by itself, smells like fish, and its not pleasant even in minute amounts, even just a drop stinks.
programmers like to incorporate "signatures" in the work. So that those in the know can give those responsible credit for their work. That credit is sometimes incriminating, therefore I am of the opinion that it would have been more smarter to leave the fingerprints out (i would have worn nitrile gloves)
some people are cool, clean, and fun to be around, but not everybody is like that. The ones that are fun to be around and treat people as they want to be treated and can communicate how they want to be treated are beautiful people. I love beautiful people
love beautiful people
and to the others, Uh Oh! the tangled webs they weave I will never understand why. It's just eating chocolate, when you can admit it and it doesn't ruin your life is the other side of addiction.
It's called love, and it IS needed and needs to be experienced in order to be content in life. Long term exposure to real love pure, it's heaven.
it is heaven
No comments:
Post a Comment