Sunday, August 8, 2010

PS I can't help it

all this shit is really happening. For you locals, hoalies and Hui the sign is in the lawn (the lady also has two more she was going to get for me, one just says weeds, and another sign says more weeds which will go perfect with tall weeds)

I honestly cannot help the god damned coincidences (I really found an insert from my daughters old school house rock VHS tape and IT REALLY HAD AN INTERVIEW with Newall (from ABC) it REALLY talked about introducing new songs VERY CAREFULLY and it really had a picture of a booth and said (and I quote) "INTRODUCING BOOTHY"

I really get all warm am fuzzy and think wrongly spelled words and hear a way off beat metro gnome sometimes in my head. I have to admit it makes me giggle when you squirm BUT I AM NOT TRYING TO TORTURE YOU!!!!!

I think this is where I am supposed to say "I am not using the force to get you to read it"

I am not even going to begin to tell you about 33 other coincidences

i really am sorta of sorry, but you know if I got absolutely zero attention or only from men I would probably just go away (you are feeding the monster) who may or may not be satan (or his sadder more musical cousin hey Sueusse)

so rest assured for every person that tolerates these words there is at least 1/3 of a crazy christian who DOES want me to bleed and or die for a stupid joke (are they pissed because of a joke or pissed that I might be closer to being right?)

I and they/them will never know (but I do know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop loly pop: as few or as many as you would like and for you school house rock fans you can get your adverbs here slowly, fastardly or rather sloppily

I do hope you had a good weekend though, seriously, everyone deserves weekends (you really should re-view all the school rocks, I am being totally genuine and serious, watch a couple and you WILL see what I mean, there are secrets out there, here and in the stars, all waiting from someone to grab them, LITERALLY)






and NO I SERIOUSLY DID NOT PLANT THOSE BLEEDING HEARTS IN MY YARD THAT THE CITY CUT DOWN (ON ACCIDENT THEY WERE IN A A PATCH OF WEEDS) AND NO I DID NOT FILM OR POST THE MIRAH YOUTUBE THAT WAS A JOKE TOO I WILL NEVER KNOW IF THAT WAS MY YARD IT JUST REALLY REALLY LOOKED LIKE IT AND THOSE THINGS DO HAPPEN (10 TIMES A DAY THOUGH AND ALL THE COINCIDENCES MAKES ONE A LITTLE NUTTY)

No comments:

Post a Comment