Friday, August 20, 2010

parallel worlds

there are people out there living it. Of course not every aspect of their life will parallel yours with perfect symmetry, just a few reflections of of though is the honest to God TRuth!

Street names, lake names, pictures both silver AND Zeus (from glide Oregon the blue eyed horse that bit me) It makes me want to dig up all my pictures, or ask how you are related to Bobby (Mcgee from the song from job land)

I hope you didn't get a new camera (used but new to you) because I had to pawn mine again last week (less than a week since I had it back) :) Cause I still have three weeks to pay the money to get my camera back :)

maybe it is that the D40 only sees certain cats and specific horses, captures images lichen to "an angel standing in a shaft of light"

you know those lives are going to shine, it's going to be just like they say

I won't worry bout it, but it is pretty damn cool however they are pulling it off.
(wishing, hoping and believing in the magically side of life cause it is going to be very embarrassing to find out it is more like the Truman show with Dana Carvey errm I mean John Kerry, no wait James Cherry.

cause if that IS the case, my vote better be heading to college.

Yes Sir, no sir, how high and when to stop,

you can count on me to get things done (I will be of the attitude: heavens NO! I just neutralized the threat, the rest was between God and him; the lord has got to maintain some presents in our lives> I mean we have to think about our children!! :)

the world is one big beauty full rock of STILL lots of good-N-love as we hurdle several thousand miles an hour through space, time, gravity and now this parallel planes place.


suddenly... everything had changed....



there is llllloooootttttsssss O majik *bling!*



No comments:

Post a Comment