Saturday, August 7, 2010

I am kind of a big dick (as in jerk)

I do not do some things ONLY because someone says I have to or I do it ONLY because somebody tells me I cannot. So several weeks ago after two notices and this comes certified mail (which I had to pay for) + administrative fees + some fairly high rates for emergency corrective action (which I did not take) but the city warned me and I got stuck with a huge bill.


I honestly didn't understand what they wanted. My daughters and I when down to Saturday Market and got this sign to put up in are yard. I thought the problem was solved


No, I was just being a dick about it, but anyway, I am sure the neighbors will get over it. We won't be here too much longer anyway. We thought it was funny, the animals loved our knee to waste high grass and people waste so much water and energy maintaining a lawn. There are natural landscapes that people do that don't take up energy and water to maintain a do look good, so I should do that.

I also miss my friend. We didn't always get along because I would always bitch her out for no reason because I was paranoid (but everyone was full of shit) anyway I took it all out on my online friend. Who I really do miss. I don't care what anybody says or thinks I really did like her and talking with her. So if you see this, I am sorry I was a dick. The cartoon was more symbolism of me being a dick (not making fun of you) I still think we could take over the gardening scene as in OWN the whole fuckin industry. Me taking care of pests and you dealing the bad weeds, YOU are a GOOD Weed (the capitol kind)

No comments:

Post a Comment