Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ONE: hone is the beginning (are you 1 Herbert?)

First of all I KNOW where it started and that ZERO came later

Second of all my name is not Herbert nor Hewlett (my name is neither Hewlett or Hewbert)

my name is Dusty and that is short for Dustin and NOT encrypted you dip shift

the story goes as it was, this is what it was:

That's what he said in a slow-thought out manner.

Thought out not because he was thinking but because he was writing it down.

To be more honest, in truth to be hone, I will say he was scribbling out what i needed to see before i could offer him any kind of protest shunned.

We only had about 15 minutes as his connecting flight was leaving the San Francisco Airport almost immediately following his arrival.

"if you can remember and then tell me every dentist you have ever visited I can send someone in your place on your departing flight"

i offered assylum

"my dental records are kept at ack an govt building" he answered

my associate and i then both tipping firearms and end all user agreement in modified injection syringes similar to the ones called epi-pens that people carry who are allergic to bee stings.

after a few seconds that seemed like daiz he noticed are silence, unblinking stares and are handz identical positions and replied

"jesus! relax! I was about to say that is why I have 3 false sets fashioned out of REAL TEETH to ensure nothing gets fucked up"

as he hands me a small tic-tac sized container with a set of his teeth that will match his dental records.

as he stood up to leave he said

"thank you, thank you true friend, i will be in touch if i need help, until then, Via Con Dios Amigo!"

my associated looking at me puzzled as this man walks off to catch the connecting flight i reply back

"Vaya Con Dios my firned firend friend"

and then signal to my associated as I whisper that we should get the fuck out of the airport and to a safe house with his teeth as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment