Friday, August 20, 2010

this is only for two people

I swear on a relatives grave this is funny, but to everybody except the author and one other person I will be seen as an asshole and vulgar at that.

well then do not read it


because this author has been playing or chiming in since day one so I need to put something out there or else this whole unknown random communicating via telepathy may very well be statistically insignificant. So think of me what you will.


ok, it was NOT that I did not have time today. (i just did not want to fuck in a public place)

sorry i maent have sex not fuck, fuck was definitely the wrong word to use. Any word EXCEPT fuck would have been better. Well make love instead of saying fuck would have been less accurate, so fuck probably was a better choice of words than make love.

dick her may have been taken a differaunt way. intsead of fuck I should have just said have sex.

shit I fucked up people, I am really fuckin sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment