Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ape pray opt ray oh paid my hand in the Mayan way

13 months 28 days
héroe de cero



I'll say "a prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving

but I'll quote George Meany
"the most persistent threat to freedom, to the rights of Americans, is fear"

if you have fear growing in your guard den, R.I.P it OUT! by the roots. At the very least cultivate it out! Please do not worry about what weeds I have growing or force the city to force me to cut them. Cut your fear! if let let fear stay and it flowers you now have hate! By the way you all mind fuck each other and slander under the hand it often feels like it is too late. I wish it was not like this, you do not have to choose to be a dick, so please do not.


88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

unrelated and updated

when she gets into character, she writes is Yessica

No comments:

Post a Comment