but next time walk up to the car the windows that are not rolled all the up, take a good look at the window. Feel it, does it look and feel different?
describe what is different about it. Why is it like that? Why would the make windows like that? what is the purpose because yes there is obviously a purpose to them being like that and do you know what that purpose is?
I will give you a minute or two to think
Figured it out? those windows are bullet proof. Yes
you read it right
Why would I by driving around in a mercedes that had bullet proof windows?
Honestly, the main reason is so that out of automatic reaction I will not be able to shoot you or any other idiot I come across without first having to force my brain to make a distinctly different decision and choose to first roll the window down (usually that is enough to stop me from shooting stupid people) because the bullet would not go through the glass it would only chip it and ricochet somewhere within the vehicle. That thouht is also usually enough to prevent me from pulling over and stabbing you and that thought typically is enough to prevent me from just getting out of the vehicle to punch you. Once I get to that point I would have to be walking and by coincidence cross you path in conjunction with you doing something extremely stupid AND directed at me and then attempt to make me look as if I am not smart enough to figure it out because that combination of behaviors and series of coincidental events will result in you getting punched.
Ok
thank you for listening. I have wanted to say that for at least a couple of years but it wasn't until the black mercedes with YES bullet proof glass came about that I just could not hold all those thoughts inside any longer.
I feel much better now
No comments:
Post a Comment