Hold on I'll split this trio up so you can read all the details of this reverse Oedipus act
See and I told myself it would be OK. That little Billy would regret what he said in the heat of the moment (that he would have at least wished he asked his Mom for help I was praying he would scream for his HOT bloggy mommy)
the good lord knows I have wanted to since day one
but after all the hoopla and all is said and done look at the last line.
LOL it's all we can do accept him for being him
I guess I am just upset because my I never got my roller coaster ride or ruthlesly screamed heated words
and now Bizarro, well while comic isn't the one, this is the comic that taught me how to watch my words
anyway, as you can see I got my Nikon back for now
and it wasn't really my fault about the 5 euthanized wild bears
but there were also 5 relocated
and as I read it
there are 5 more UNaccounted four
tee time today at 3:33
should be a nice threesome
until somebody yells
FORE!!
C Stully not Funny
that was the prompt
and everybody left me hanging
again
I look foolish for being the only one
Jesuessica Christ Almighty
I'll yell
I got fuct again
and I am crying
MOMMY! HELP!
I WANT TO GET OFF!
first you though

No comments:
Post a Comment