so to stay in the just kidding frame of mind I should tell you the joke I read in the weekly the other day
you see this kid took waaaaaay to many drugs when he was a teen, his brain was fried, gone just like the commericial with the frying egg
well he last christmas when He was dressed up for the nativity scene, instead of being the wisguy he had an acid flash back and he thought he was Jesus the Christ
he did not deal with that well at all,
infact the reason the left him alone was because he wouldn't stop screaming
"WHY WON'T THIS COSTUME COME OFF, THIS PEOPLE THINK I AM JESUS, I DON'T WANT TO BE JESUS, JEWISH PEOPLE HATE JESUS"
AND THAT IS WHEN HE got it WRITTEN , AND OFFICIALLY NOTARIZED as god herself's signiture that we he was just a scout to make sure everything was OK. Jesus is on his way and he will be here soon, just remmber the time frame were are talking about (hippy time) but keep the faith, if he is not here by 23:59 i will go back and drag him down here if I have to. and then we will still have to wait a year this is waaaaaay to early and it is kind of my fault for jumping the gun.
so keep steadfast with your faith, and we all should be on the lookout. Cause it will be relatively soon. I will check back soon
No comments:
Post a Comment