I often replay countless memories of you Dad
all the time
One of my favorite things in the world is to gain a reinforcement to a happy memory that I for some reason didn't use when I first started replaying a good day or thought.
When it seems to happen randomly that the smell of a specific brand of gum when the package freshly opens or the sound of a unique old cash till rings and all of a sudden replaying that warm memory gets closer to reliving it with each sense that is felt that reinforces that old electrical root in my head
I love those Feelings
I love it
This is the best Father's Day post I read this year.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ruth! Your posts to your family members have always left me in awe, in a way your posts to your father, your mother, and your uncle sort of inspired this one.
ReplyDeleteTeaching is by far one of THE most important jobs in the world. We are blessed when people like you step into those roles Ruth. The world is blessed to have a teacher like you