Sunday, June 13, 2010

F. Scott Fitzgerald of Texas

sounds like we may have experienced very similar things in life. I would think yours from 05, and mine more recent.

There should be no punishment except maybe later give what I am about to say a few hours to sink in, the first casualty of averted wars is also truth, I lied.

I lied, I knew who left the note and I lied about its content. They don't have my phone number anymore and a neighbor was asking if I could please keep my dogs from barking all morning.

So any witch hunts or falsely accused or resentment between family members I am sorry.

I was responsible for any bullshit I knew what I had done.

I didn't touch or go under anybodies cars either and I will not.

I am almost 100% positive the voicemails that were threatening were friends of on ex-girlfriend who has serious issues and does not feel good about her self. So it was not you.

In my gut I knew it was her doing, so I am sorry, I knew what I was doing was wrong.

thank you for leaving your poetry for me in just the right shelf at the bookstore. two pages blue and two pages white, bought peace to my world and peace to my night

hopefully we can share our understanding with leaders of the world

their does not have to be destruction when boundaries get crossed, when hurt people react with malice or bad intent they just need to be understood, and I know for a fact even people whom we all could agree were evil people, underneath that mask we would find hurt people.

The meaner the appear, the more hurt they live with inside.

If they didn't hurt like hell on the inside, they would never do the things that make us mislabel them as evil.

Either they can be helped, or we need to check, list label and define our fears

when someone is mislabeled evil, it's one of two things or a combo of both.

none-the-less they either hurt or we have irrational fears

these are always the roots of the evil. When it goes on long enough we fear them because we were behaving as god damned mother fuckers, and the things they are coming to do that we fear, we probably deserve, and it only escalates to one of us breaks the cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment