Thursday, June 10, 2010

if I had everyones e-mail I would have sent it

Because it was easy to mend fences with people I had corresponded with which between us were some huge not recognized differences in understanding each other and I am hoping that this helps those I wasn't close enough with to talk with you or message you again.

thank you, 
I guess I should not follow you in reader, I am sorry. I really don't understand any of this and the times that it looks like I do are fleeting. It has felt like torture. And because I understand the need to not explain as well as the need to not decline questions for the sake of being honest because that is incriminating.


I hope you know I mean no harm, have no ulterior motives, would never use any info against anyone, not even an enemy


but so that we can have peace


I won't ask you any more questions


but I do want to say that feelings are there for a reason (to let you know what is working and what is not) Feelings are our guides that can and will lead us (people) to pleasures and joy previously unknown (heaven on earth)


Heaven here and now


things that feel bad tell us we are going the wrong direction and to change, things that feel good tell us we may be on to something and give us encouragement.
 

it fucking sucks that sometimes we are blinded by anger and use what humans have hardwired to trick others and deceive to cause pain out of revenge.


Because when you have friends who are willing to use feelings to help you find heaven, it can be found. Friends  that want to know all the feelings that are hard to share (but important because they are feelings) you should consider that lucky and hold onto those friends. To me from my experiences, it is the only way to truly be happy and feel content.


you deserve to be happy


I don't really know who you are, but like a lot of people I (unknowingly) did wrong, you probably have good reason to be pissed at me. But you have been very restrained in your words with me. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment