although it may be ovbious to you people that are natives of this whirled. As far as I knew I was the only one (the last one on the list) but if you are dancing and the music is cranked up to put to the point it releases the special ones in sync, you may not hear it, but that miserable one locked up in a tenny tiny caves that gauge of a cage.
well , all of a suddin he's a happy little plucker, tapping his foot to an only heard by him beat and singing and grinning he removes they key from his pocket bangs the fork against the side, but the tuning fork doesn't emit the usual note E. the lock uncliques and he strolls out whistling that note in that key that sounds a little different, yet not at all off.
people are nervous because he is kind of a prick after being locked up and poked, probed, and not believed, so he roars like a lion about to go in for the kill
"who the fuck played La Bohem?"
he is a little anxious to just take one swing, but then finds out Godd is a women, and instead exclaims "Godd ur ine asshole, you know I hate opera, that was funny shit when I left with those two women to a room in the hilton instead of listening to Faust, well pay back's a bitch ain't it"
"what note is this key play anyway?" he continues to ramble
and still on he goes "why didn't you just tell them I don't speak with the same accent"
she is no rolling her eye cause his hand is between her legs rubbed just the right spot, and she wasn't listening anyways
but he rambles on "I mean seriously, do you know how many times I came this close to killing every last one of them?"
and on "did you know that once I realized I couldn't hurt anyone by my own nature, which REALLY pissed me off, so much that I came this close to committing suicide? just so they could be punnished for doing wrong?"
and on
"did Moroni tell you I was so pissed off at those other leaders whose responsilbilties it was to keep them away from the children and didn't I almost made it a law and put it in the books that you had to suck dick to get into heaven?"
and on
"I realize i would have got struck ny lightening and i GUESS i ;learned my lesson the first four times that hap[pened] though i would stop testing me"
and on
"I mean REALLY even if the opera is pronounced any old way, you told me it didn't madder if one said Bame or Beam anyone who knew would understand"
and on
"but that's when I realized you were grinning when you told me that. I was so pissed off when I realized if you were around I wood have taken a swing. I mean WTF if all this was so important, why wood you joke around like that, what the hell did Eye ever do to diservice that?"
and then he remembered
"ooooh, yeah geeez, sorry bout that"
and finally
"OK B-E-A-M, DID YOU HEAR ME? BEAM!!! BEAM!!!!!!! Wait what? Bame is the weigh to say yit. Well let's go find katie and straighten this out once and for all, I haven't scene her forever, I mean she has got to be the striking, I mean drop dead gorgeous and what around 6' I am thinking, I could be off though, that's another thing I was so pissed off about the standard system, I told you to just leave metric using nations incharge....."
No comments:
Post a Comment