Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Last apology: evidentally I have a serious problem

I would invite people to read yesterday's copy of The Register Guard. I guess I have a very sick mind because I while reading the paper yesterday (this is very hard to admit so please no teasing) but after reading the paper I found many articles (a lot!) had a very specific innuendo.

Kind of like the way I went a little bit nuts a week or two back claiming the newspaper "told me" that the "start" of it all was today (THAT day) when I declared I was on a spiritual path fulfilling my destiny doing what I was supposed to do. That all the signs were right there written out in the newspaper on Friday (the Aha moments, the end of all the crap, the "beginning", everything blooming, the sign)

Well, if you read yesterday's paper 6/26/2010 and nobody else picks up on the message I thought I received (though like I said just a "theme" or ways the words could be taken be people who are  different from most people in that their thought processes are more aligned with my strange ways) If nobody else seems to be affecting with similar after thoughts or during thoughts while reading the paper then I have no other choice but to accept that I am the source of it all. Although I honestly do not know how i will fit a fourth type of twelve step support group meetings. Even if it is regarding a completely different topic of my problem behavior.

I am hoping everyone will be satisfied with my admission that it was all me taking things that were not implied to be as if they were, for my mistake I am sorry. But I honestly cannot take on anymore extra meetings (I barely made it to everything I committed to this past week and I did almost cancel on a friend) Yes my eyes and appetite were bigger than I am finding myself to have the energy to be excited about.

and I PROMISE YOU IT IS NOT YOU, IT IS ME and just a simple matter of taking on too many commitments to regularly meet with people (it should be known that I do feel slightly set-up though when I ran my mouth saying I would have no problem keeping up)

I will keep my word, and honor to continue to do all I said I would be please, maybe you could show me some mercy and back down, and it IS COMPLETELY OK if you ever want to cancell for ANY REASON. To be honest I sort of really only planned on you honoring 75% of what you said you wanted to do.

AND YES I RAN MY MOUTH AND WAS BEING VERY ARROGANT, I admit it i said, and if I drop dead keeping my commitments it is on your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment