Thursday, September 2, 2010

yah Hay! (hello)

I wish I knew more Native American or spent some time on a Res talking to people who were raised and spoke the language of the old ways.

Cause it reallly is a shame how many old and ancient civilizations grew a flourished to be nearly decimated due to natural complications. Languages Lost because there is little to no extensive written form of their language catalogued


archived for preservation. Out of fear and anger, misunderstanding humans destroyed precious amounts in other geographic locations during times when they were trying to build libraries.

FOR OUR BENEFIT

The Chinese have the most thorough, and far reaching record.

Mayan, Aztec, Inca and other South American/Central and North American continent civilizations we are more or less SOL. And that fuckin sucks

I think it was the Hopi Tribe that once had a city with a population estimated at near ONE MILLION before it crashed (*almost*  reaching the current population of Phoenix) which is exactly  where the old city was.


in the state of Arizona. We have 50 fifty states that Americans can reside in, live in and be free as our laws dictate. 


Language is POWER, all lanhuahes carry a power their own, and all can be tied or fit together in more than a tangled web (at least I believe it is more of a puzzle, a much bigger puzzle 


that fits as a piece to a bigger picture) and the H replacing the G in LANGUAGES was for a closer PRONOUNCIATION to the way the Dutch say it. Hebrew, and Islamic languages pronounce it similar kinda fuckin crazy trio there. But my intent is to learn how we are all tied, together and traveling.


ONE WAY AS THE PLANET FLY


(the rest of this is more or less a reply that I wrote to someone else in a message, I love how certain people make me think or set  off a thought explosion/excursion/journey)

or quick trip


I think that is how Native Americans would say it. (yah Hay) is a greeting sort of like hello.

You would like it in Oregon

very magical state (of mind) to be in Oregon. I highly recommend any other states of present that borders the Pacific Ocean if you can swing it. Cause I know for me I don't have enough time to study all the things I want to know intimately the mechanisms, let alone live (or travel through fifty states) 



I knock my countries foreign policies sometimes because my opinion is that there are so many changes I think may work better, But what do I know really? NOTHING unless I am there, opinions are biased.


And right now my eyes are opening to things I believe our countries founding Fathers had some knowledge or foresight in. Sometimes I just feel the half century before that was such a loss, a stumble, trying to change what was already in place and possibly more maternal.


If not sex (as in gender) than possibly just a false separation from the cycles (like seconds in minutes of hours) all part of a larger C- Lock that mankind  has spent enormous amounts of time, energy, story telling to cover up false  notions and prevented synchroni cities  with what we would have naturally been IN synch with.


so as far as states to be in...


 I do believe it is important to think or visit all 50 of them at least in mind (if not for a short week or two or three )


The oceans and the the human mind (and language) are as unknown if not more than outer space (that's just me and my crazy thoughts, NOT FACT)

yet they are right here

within each of us

and pounding with a roar the edges of land that we live on, but can be the highways or route that makes travel possible, a free floating ride courtesy of physics.

But with respect to gravity, like Kevin Barnes sings, "physics makes us all it's bitches"

but on good days it will float us 







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. You look like you are conscious linguistically. Sometimes I post on language in my own way too. Yes, there is a major language extinction going on, and while there are things said about it that are not true, like some Eskimo language having 27 words for different states of snow, or Sanskrit having a similar spread of words for consciousness.

    I also like it that you live nearby. :) Check out http://koshtra.blogspot.com, another local boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH. I didn't finish. While there are things said that are folklore, it is still true that when the language goes, it will be the loss of precision in some area that goes. You can say some things better in French, some in German, and some in an Australian aboriginal language.

    I love knowing that a hunter gatherer tribe, the Utes, I believe, came from the same language group as the highly civilized Aztecs. I believe their speech was closely enough related that they could make themselves understood, one to the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris,
    I always felt there was something else to languages that I just was not hearing all it had to offer. But I never imagined the infinite possibilities each language has (let alone using more than one together)

    I Hear You Friend

    ReplyDelete