Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the insanity of a tell tale heart

has got nothing on me, I just locate what is making the beating noise, open the box or anything else that may have it seemingly locked away, pin point the source of the beat, Thoreauly examine the heart of matter, determine if it wishes to be diagnosed if it believes it has issues, and with permission (if it so wishes) the oregon I will fix.

Most if not all of the things I type, say, or post will make any sense at all (as per usual) until you get the image I saw, or one of the thoughts, of part of a passing train, or the art on the back side of a spot stop sign at a four way intersecttion at 46th and the back of my mind.

 there is another stop sign that when the light is shown creates it's own work of art, every single night there is electricity flowing through the power lines of my city

If I took a picture of the crucified saviors silhouette shown every night when the sun has gone down and the yellow of the 1000W high pressure sodium gives the illusion that the entire bush it shine down on is on fire.

All of the bush appears to be burning except for dark shadow blocking the light from burning rays, the shadow cast by street sign between the light and the bush labeled with the streets names on the corner of Friendly and High.


But anyone who drives by will see the work of art and the illusion created by the street lamp whenever it is dark out, and this is displayed all night as long as the lights are on. So others mentioning or referencing to things that many must know of, is not really a coincidence that grabs me and speaks of madness or else beauty depending on the nature of the synchronicites.


sometimes in the past I have gotten upset for things that I thought were shared that very few or only one had ever been known of specific facts reguarding me.

but one fact that I did not ever share with anyone was they barely audible tapping that evidently nobody else could hear or feel, even in silence (which to be honest was the only time I could be sure myself that I was not in fact imagining things.

It was nearly 7 years ago, and after 5 days of hearing that faint tapping, barely audible but was emanating from somewhere, I final tracked it down and witnessed the cause of the seeming evil sound that was driving me nuts. I was able to locate with a stethoscope a small shoe box from my daughters closet. I was relieved as now that I held the box in my hand it was definitely clear I was hearing a clicking. I open it up and it appeared to be a dried pinto bean and every 30 seconds or so it would "pop" jump up and knock the top of the box.

some sort of a beetle larva and I thanked god

because after five days of serious questioning, I knew I wasn't crazy

it was a rough 5 days though

there is no bullshit in any of this post. I never told anyone that I can remember about that little jumping bean

2 comments:

  1. You just reminded me! I had one of those Mexican jumping beans when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Ruth! This one was a mystery, or the natural occurring kind. I wish I would have thought to look where the shoe were manufactured because I believed the beetle larva being inside the shoe box was not intentional (unless E.A. Poe was trying to personally thoreau my mind over the edge)

    ReplyDelete