That is what it says on the back of the card. About two hours ago I just asked if she would mind if I took a picture of a card she had pinned up on her wall.
She took it down and insisted I have it and I refused. She insisted and when I told her I just wanted a picture of it, she appeared slightly agitated "I have a bunch of them, it's a card, seriously, take it"
She is not exactly the type of women that argues if you know what I mean. If there is a problem and it is not settled immediately you might want to politely agree to disagree and drop the subject or get out of there because if an argument ensues you are probably about to get your ass kicked.
Not that she is mean or unreasonable, she is a caring honest friend. She just does not take any unnecessary shit from ANYBODY
She is a local friend from offline, but from the way she laughs at me for no reason on the days I post stupid shit I swear reads this (though we have not discussed bloggy anything)
and it looks like your avatar. So just so you know if YOU just insisted I take the card home with me you have a lot of explaining to do later T
and if I find out I have TWO different friendships with the same person, just unbeknownst to me, it will have gone from 1 to 2 to 3 friendships then back down to 2 (because I will know on of my online friends is the same friend offline)
And as a second friend I should let you know I am going to whip your ass till it bleeds (the offline whipping type)
No comments:
Post a Comment