Sunday, September 12, 2010

g-r-a-d-u-a-l ship shift rolling true to light

most if not all who witness the sunset or raise
from bed and early rise to witness the trickling bent rays
one step up at a time till our side of the vessel is flooded with light
and no longer weighted down by a lower level of current movement in our see
in-or-on our side of the gas-e-ous ocean of  off ten blue-ish sea of a shy we name the sky

a grad-u-al shift ship carrying us from darkness to higher energy in our G-racious lightening grey light
flooding from pale buckets of yel-low to slow cook beautiful full visually audible pulsating white light light light.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit. I think you play with light and shift shape as if you have been there before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    if by there you mean their there... no, I just finished the book Opticks supposedly by sir Isaac Newton (I am under the impression THERE might have been more than one person named Newton, Isaac sir

    ReplyDelete