Thursday, September 30, 2010

Those days were extremely foggy, years were one big blur

In the spring of 2007, I don't really remember much of anything. A standard day consisted of 7-8 out of the twelve from a green cardboard box originating from Chico. 1.5-2 grams of dried flowers originating from Lorane and some from Chico. 2-2.5 grams of scientifically made mothers helper and zero point.5-1 g of it's relative (not really related at all) but some called it "the other white meat" or the soda that wasn't diet, regular sugar, or really asucar since it of Salvadorian descent, grew up and more refined in the process in Juarez, the divided in little boy California.

Daily lit up was one thing that was for sure, but foggy, nary a day, they call it a curse.
Yep there it is a good 3/4 page (if you want I will transcribe it from electronic storage of flesh to the more papery kind, cause it is right there easily accessible)

but for verification you probably want a quote of some of the reply

"(random name) that was the best message I have ever received!
seriously. I met Tim (last name removed) after a show here in Salt Lake. When he introduced himself and I told him my name he thought I was joking. Then when I told him what my real last name was he looked like he was going faint (or had seen a ghost) then he wanted see my I.D. and I seriously thought he was going faint."

As I was reading her message I thought the "best message ever" comment was sarcasm. It was right about here that I realized maybe it was genuine as I (in writing that first message to a complete stranger living in another State to which the quote was a reply) had just inadvertently explained why he was acting so weird.

or at least made a little sense of it

or at least be someone who understood the coincidental synchronous meeting of that lady and the super tall singer of some band.

"you should go to the show"

No comments:

Post a Comment