Monday, September 20, 2010

I did try to comment

:)
I really like this post Terresa as I recently let a personal linguistic obsession I was experiencing run it's course completely unbridled.

There are several concepts that I believed did not have words that could begin to describe or define the happenings but it was not just the English language that the words did not exist. I couldn't find the words in any language.

I could not even find non-sensical sounds to communicate to myself what I had experienced so that I could understand it in a way that I could later reflect upon what I felt at that time so that I could get my thoughts to agree with myself as to how I felt (those instantaneous feelings that were so overwhelming when they happened)

I was overrun, an emotional blackout, like I fainted and the point where/when it became overwhelming I cannot define, not even within my own thoughts, but it happened.

I experienced it and it is something I cannot deny. It is something that others have also experienced. A burning that didn't come with a sight or sound as it was neither visual nor audible and because I cannot even in thought accurately recall to myself in only thought I cannot even say it was a feeling.

more like and experience, a happening

But just because right now I cannot use words to discuss what happened with others that have experienced their own happening does not mean any of us cannot comprehend that others also know what I cannot define by any means... it is still apparent to those who are the "same" when two are in each other's presence, and feel it in each other's eyes, that they have also experienced the experience.

when in another's presence, it becomes understood that they will be OK if their state suddenly were returned again to zero, to not existence, and you just know, you can feel that when THE cycle completes, that when it does happen, their Soul will not shreek out in fear of perceived pain.

to meet another is like an overwhelming relief, to be assured that the happenings are beginning to happen

but yes, I also hear you, and can relate what you can define and communicate, yet there is not a word that exists for it in terms of a Language as a whole, and not mine or your personal spin on what we feel of it.

and now I am laughing because this was meant for a quick comment to say "yes I hear you"

but in trying to communicate what cannot these words become the happenings equivalent to when Bart Simpson is in a restaurant and the waiter adding fresh ground pepper to the meal

"a little more.... a little more.....a little more.....a little more"      and then we wait for a speck of one more flake of pepper falling from the mill and then just like one more fleeting thought that I spewing out in words onto this page and it becomes...

"too much, take it away!"

(it makes no sense, I guess at times I am just plain crazy)

I did read it Terresa , I did read Lori and Lori, I did think and tried to leave a quick comment or the thought I thought you were asking the reader to share, it is just at this point as realize what I just typed it is not wise to hit post comment so instead I right click and copy then paste to somewhere else.

too much of a though spew/ramble and not really at all that I did not know what to say.

I did not  know how to only say what was needed. I get excited and in that manic state I think every thought, word, and all that things that on the flip of a low turn out to make no sense, but at the time...yes...everything is crucially important and absolutely positively needed. I just won't dump what I may later see as litter in your space, but should you choose you can see my mental garbage here.

No comments:

Post a Comment