Cause I stil do not know the significant of capitolization of let her. Cause I still have a fascination with persons who DOB is within too weak of their DOD (without factoring theyear born and that of death into the equation) because right along the center line at equidistant from north and south poles there really is no swirl, just direct descent.
Have you ever noticed the way the seasons look when plotted on a clock similar to our 12 hour little and big hand that does not distinguish between the am and the pm?
I you have you would have
immediately or subsequently noticed that neither noon nor midnight should be straight up and furthermore that denial of the way shit works conributes to the wavering out of tune pitch that could be in perfect tune if proper;y centered to reflect the true north. You see, because of magnetic line ups we naturally account for which way is north (automatically accounting for the axis tilt) so we do not mistakenly point a lucky 13 degrees off to know which way is up.
except our sense of time because of our failure to accept the truth (maybe it is just how Icy I see it, ar ar)
seri-ously
I am going to listen to what Father Leon to log why (paleotology) dirty scientists say forty five minutes to an hour away. Taking different carzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but traveling same speed, pit stops DO NOT account for YOUR and son's discrepancy to time travel when compared to mine. You come from Mcminville and I from deny
four year process to till destiny aligns, started June 21, and as the uni verse quicken to the happen, you will know my tune to be in, perfect pitch, with they way things are
to be
to be
to be
I *think* that is all I read, what did you notice in your redaings
(shit I read in print and in her eyes while in bed)
No comments:
Post a Comment