Because this is America
this post will include something to ofriend every 1
I learned how to add, subtract, multiply and divide factions but only to better understand different ways or different views that may or may not be seen by different people, anyone really up to and including you. The only way I can make sense out of what we have done is chosen to be significantly different. Which was necessary to
begin,
but now we have
begun.
I feel re-thinking time is a good time to come. I honestly know I've made some mistakes but I feel everything could go so much more smooth and pleasant for all involved if any mistake I made that I felt could be dealt with in loving ways (that even if I was VERY vocal or previously stated that there was no room for compromise that I can now feel safe and confident to change those positions if they now feel wrong for any reason)
I hope that everyone could be feeling like this about anything or any one or any part of their life.
No shame, no guilt, no embarrassment for situations that may now have changed
just a perfect opportunity to have any problems worked
out.
Problems in life suck and if they are problems that can be improved it feels like a great idea to focus on improving them.
and not everyone has to adopt a change that I make in my life, different systems work in different ways under different circumstances in which the differences can be very subtle and even at time unseen and unforseen
subtle
sometimes I see a nice sports sports car and I think its a Camaro (it looks like one, has all the correct specs and fits the bill) I have even replaced parts on it the parts I put in were Camaro parts
I was sure it was a Camaro and because I did a lot of work (maybe didn't even tell anybody about all the parts that had been replaced by me personally, not to hide anything, it's known I repair autos, it's what I do)
But I guess that was a reason why I didn't really care what anyone said because I was not going to be convinced, I knew it was a Camaro.
well, come to find out
it looked like a Camaro
but how do I say this, it was VERY similar, nearly identical
but it was in fact a very pointy alternating current (Pontiac manufactured as opposed to Chevy)
to be more Direct
it looked like a Camaro, but it is, was, and always will be a FireBird and will always carry the Pontiac emblem (no matter how many parts I replaced that were for a Camaro)
It is not a Camaro
I was wrong
And that Magnificent Bird Will Rise
to reclaim what was, is , and will always be
Hers
they belong to Her
not me
No comments:
Post a Comment