NOT UNLESS IT'S A VIDEO GAME THAT CAN BE REPEATED WITH THE ONLY KILLED BEING TIME, UNFORTUNATELY LIFE IS NOT LIKE THAT!!!
because there are days when I feel like if my higher power or whatever the fuck it wants to go by, that if he/she/both Gee Oh Dee
where present (right here right now) I would kick it's ass or die trying, and if if need be drag it with me to hell.
because this hit isn't funny and I am done with the tests. I get that I am not supposed to choose i am not here to punish or inflict any sort of justice but God Fucking Damnit Dude one more pull on my strings instead of playing and I will personally yank your fat ass out of that cloud and we will see how much you like having to sort through all this bullshit to protect the innocent.
Get me to attempt to sweet talk a shark into waiting til tomorrow to feed by letting of blood?
you fuckin asshole why don't you just dangle each individuals drug of choice in an unlimited stash, above my head behind my back while I am trying to help them know themselves so they can love while you are offering a literal choice or "anything you want" then showing them the exit that is labeled entrance.
which is pretty much how it feels when you know my will won't be broken and you know it is not done in arrogance on my part. But it feels worse then that, you make it sound like there will be children suffering all because I will not stand up and tell my best customer to go fuck himself. Which You know I will do when I am made to believe i am selling an entertainment commodity and only to prophet for myself, then after the fact you let me know I was the sole responsible party to raise money for relief efforts to help those same people then I find out the customers YOU talked me into pissing on their family's spiritual alter and when they send chuck norris with instruction to only gather information about why I did what I did tell me
"the answer to this next test are as follows: chuck norris is always calm, that means he wants to fight, no way around it UNLESS you slap him, spit on him, an insinuate you enjoyed every female relative in his extended and immediate family"
then you tell me to beware when chuck norris turns his back to walk away and starts walking, the only way to prevent my death and the death of the innocent is to smack him in the head and rack an unloaded shotgun?
Had I not the police not arrived to arrest me he would have killed me you little prick.
now you show me the transcripts from a short interview with Newall?
what do you think my reaction is going tobe?
I just finished reading it 15 minutes ago (7/7/2010 @1427)
THE DATE ON THE FUCKING PAPERWORK IS MAY 21, 2002 YOU PLUCKING CLERK
this is exactly the reason I delete blogs, burn journals, or do not write at all.
cause you are a dick God
i am going to listen to the voices instead, maybe even the T.V. or the fuckin radio for all I care
No comments:
Post a Comment